Daddy Fatsacks is offline Associate Member

Crystal Fina Problems. Please Help

I recently attempted a 10g crystal fina conversion using the baron's instructions as a guideline. Everything was going fine until i started the drip method. I put my solution in a 3 gallon cookie jar and started the drip...every five seconds like the baron said. After 3 days of no crystals, i decided that maybe the cookie jar was too big and the drops weren't causing enough of a ripple effect in the solution. So i moved the solution to a one gallon pickle jar. By doing so, most of my solution turned to a milky color with the darker part of the solution at the bottom. Its been sitting 2 days like that...still no crystals.

So here is my question...is it possible that i put too much BA into the solution while i was washing the tren from the sediment in the coffee filter?? If so is there any way to salvage my fina??

KwevvaBoy is offline Junior Member
    I know this was years ago bro, but did you ever get a reply or find out what happened....? This shit just happened to me.

anyone?

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Wrong section bro.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its bad enough resurrecting 4 year old threads but resurrecting 4 year old threads that are in the wrong section is really different but as the ever enlightening blue07 points out, If you take a set of Oldsmobile mufflers and mount them backwards on a Hyabusa the power will be so phenominal that the addition of diesel fuel to the gas tank with a blonde super model on top shooting clays while riding naked singing songs by the Beatles while riding across the ocean no wonder the stuff turned yellow.....but beautiful is forever and so are diamonds..I do so miss Michael Jackson...

Is it just me or has the board taken a really wierd turn recently?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    what the flying fvck is wrong with ppl??!!!!

Didn't check what forum this was in because it was thru search function, but hey, thanks for the help guys, no wonder you have such high post counts you just respond with moot bullshit.

Thread Information