BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

Injected muscle irritants??

hey just came off cycle a few weeks ago, doing pct right now and i'm really kinda pissed. I used to shoot in my triceps quite often with tren and for some reason the hormone or grapeseed oil im not sure would make my tricep swell and give my outer head a lot of sweep. I loved this look. but now that I'm not shooting anymore i dont have that kind of sweep anymore and i want it. im happy with the rest of my body and im not competing just want it for myself. is there anything i could take legally (as im on supervised probation) to make that muscle group swell up for any amount of time? i know synthol but isnt it horrible for your muscles, plus u lose definition i know. but im not looking to get striations like a zebra either. let me know what you guys think.

crane is offline Associate Member
    i have been using synthol quite regulary. I think it is the best for triceps. i do biceps and triceps. it is awesome. anybody can knock it but that ok i am always willing to try anything ,except men. I stop doing bicep shots because i have scare tissue build up. it looks great while not working out but when i get a pump it starts to look retarded. I wouldn't use it alot, just one shot a week is more than enough in my opinion. THE PUMP IS UNBELIEVABLE! i have been shoting in my triceps once a week, no problem with triceps looking retarded. the hardness is awesome. it is like you taking your first cycle all over again. i use prop and tren and have alot of veins in my triceps, it doesn't look smooth like you think. as long as you go deep enough. i would still read as much on as possible before taking it, but i have no problems. went through about 4 bottles already, no bad experiences yet. Of course i share with my brother.

p.s. i wouldn't do the regitment that i read about all the time. i think it is too much. besides if you are off a cycle, you don't want your arms to be much bigger than your shoulders. then that would look gay. unless ofcourse you synthol your whole body to match

BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member
    bump....... anyone else with experience to share?

i don't think anybody want to admit it. good luck though

Thread Information