evander is offline New Member

Liquidex and Bloat

This has probably been asked a thousand times before but I cant find an answer, And I realise no two people are the same. Im just curious to know how effective Liquidex is at preventing bloat from the Bros that have used it? Even on it will you still hold some water?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    It's pretty effective. I used to use nolvadex , but when I switched to ldex I dont have blood pressure or bloat problems anymore.

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Ldex I'm not sure on...

But... Letro is great - I've read in some articles it is rated as the most effective in lowering estrogen levels, progesterone levels, and for keeping your water bloat very low during cycles.

Of course - everyone is effected differently. I would suggest trying it - I haven't met someone who hasn't liked Letro yet.

Letro is expensive - but I think it's worth it. I and several people I know that train all use letro with great results.

Just a suggestion.

Regards,

MuX

evander is offline New Member
    Im using 0.5 mg pd ldex at the moment on a test e and eq cycle, I know the ldex is working because I have visibly less bloat in my face compared to what it is normally like on a cycle. I have been doing 30-40 mins cardio before every sesion so I know I have shed some fat but I think I still look a little flat, I just wondered if there was a chance itll be water and Ill shed it once my cycles finnished.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGMuXle
    Ldex I'm not sure on...

But... Letro is great - I've read in some articles it is rated as the most effective in lowering estrogen levels, progesterone levels, and for keeping your water bloat very low during cycles.

Of course - everyone is effected differently. I would suggest trying it - I haven't met someone who hasn't liked Letro yet.

Letro is expensive - but I think it's worth it. I and several people I know that train all use letro with great results.

Just a suggestion.

Regards,

MuX
    Letro is definently more powerful than ldex. This doesnt mean it's better tho, as it can lower estradiol levels to unhealthy concentrations.

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    Yes it can - thank you for mentioning that. I suppose if you don't take too much of it, then there will be a lesser of a chance of this occurring.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ive been taking letro for 4 weeks now to try and cure some hardened tissue, and its great for bloat. Ldex is great too, just doesn't eliminate 99% and block progesterone gyno as well.

Thread Information