Terminator1 is offline Associate Member

2 weeks into cycle and broke my arm?

Im 2 weeks into a drol,prop,cyp, cycle and broke my arm today while training in Ju Jitsu.
    What now? should I stop? or stay on and get allot of legs in for the next 4-6 weeks until it heals?

I broke my arm racing MX before and it was healed in less than 3 weeks. I was back on the bike and competing 3 weeks later. So im hoping the same would apply here and I could be back in the gym that quick?
    Last edited by Terminator1; 01-19-2006 at 09:55 PM.

Ripp3D is offline Junior Member
    I would stop.. Save the gear and then use it when you have recovered.

ABM
    ABM is offline New Member
    i was taking dbol and test when i got into a fight and broke my nose ( you should have seen the other guy though lol )

anyways when i seemed to recover quicker than most of the patients my doctors saw lol.

but i probably shouldn't have kept on taking the gear but i didn't wanna stop gaining so i kept taking my gear till the end

Terminator1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ABM
    i was taking dbol and test when i got into a fight and broke my nose ( you should have seen the other guy though lol )

anyways when i seemed to recover quicker than most of the patients my doctors saw lol.

but i probably shouldn't have kept on taking the gear but i didn't wanna stop gaining so i kept taking my gear till the end
    A broken nose though is different than an arm. I can still lift with a broke nose!

ABM
    ABM is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator1
    A broken nose though is different than an arm. I can still lift with a broke nose!
    if your arm is broken i suggest that u don't lift then, if u wanna still take your gear then just work out your lower body. i don;t know lol

Darren1968 is offline Junior Member
    save your gear till your 100% again

Thread Information