wes cst rydr is offline Associate Member

clen for women??

asking for advise for my girl . trying to lower her body fat. i know diet and training. if we were to put her on the clen 2 wks on 2off. would this be affective with work out and diet. oh yeah my diet is 3-6 thou carbs day wont work for her any suj for her. she is 25 5-7 170 lbs. ( gangster booty ) latina so you know how we eat!!! thanks guys and girls.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    5' 7 at 170lbs. Damn she's a thick one. You claim "i know diet and training", obviously You know but she has NO clue. At 170 she has been overeating for quite some time and needs to get some kind of knowledge of what a correct diet is. I'd have her read on the diet forum and start breaking the ice with simple articles to help her understand. Drugs are deff. not the answer, "diet and training" ARE.

shoalin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wes cst rydr
    asking for advise for my girl . trying to lower her body fat. i know diet and training. if we were to put her on the clen 2 wks on 2off. would this be affective with work out and diet. oh yeah my diet is 3-6 thou carbs day wont work for her any suj for her. she is 25 5-7 170 lbs. ( gangster booty ) latina so you know how we eat!!! thanks guys and girls.
    Hey I know what your talking about. Some people just look at numbers and say oh she's real big but you have to keep in mind certain ethnic people are natural just built bigger than others ... I myself like a thick girl none of those girls that if you took their heads off they'd look like a small boy. Ok to your question clen should be fine with a good diet and cardio but start her off slow 20mgs and see how she handles it if she's feels alright then up it by 20mgs EOD. I hope you like your women sweaty, LOL, good luck.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    I agree with IBDmfk.

Though my girl was on clen before, too. She kept it at 20mcgs a day.

wes cst rydr is offline Associate Member
    yeah im gonna try and educate her some more. she says it has to do with her being on the depo shot then the pill. this will prob jump start her to learn some more. thanks. feel free to comment.

Thread Information