powerbolicroid is offline Junior Member

andriol -12 weeks

Thats right
    I know im to young 20yrs,old to start any cycles so im stating this on the start of febuary and running it for 12weeks.

The reason being is it wont affect my nat,test.ect ect
    im working out 3 days a week eating alot of good food,playing alot of football.

I know im not going to get much but im not really ecpecting anything so i wont be disapointed, infact im sure that it could turn out to be quite intresting.

Goes like this _mon/fri 10pills each day = 50pills a week x 12 = 500pills cost roughly £350GBP

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    AAS not affecting natty test?? hmmm correct me if im wrong but i do not think there is a such thing

I thought it help it in some way!

there was even a 3 month study done in Korea, where a pretty small dose of Andriol ( 160 mg daily for 3 weeks then half that dose for the remainder of the study) resulted in a very nice rise in testosterone . Serum total testosterone increased from 2.13 +/- 1.20 ng/ml at baseline to 6.04 +/- 3.08 ng/ml (p = 0.005) after 12 weeks. In addition, free testosterone was (barely) significantly changed from 8.60 +/- 2.25 pg/ml to 11.40 +/- 3.81 pg/ml (p = 0.13) (10). However, there were no significant changes in
    Last edited by powerbolicroid; 01-19-2006 at 10:28 PM.

Researching compounds is so easy...I found this in only that time so come on what are you thinking assuming things about powerful hormones that you are putting into your body and "you're not expecting much so you wont be disapointed" come on why would you even bother then...if you are going to put your body in jeopardy you might as well make the best out of it
    Even if a dose of 200 mg of Andriol /day is taken, the testosterone level in the blood is still too low for a bodybuilder to gain strength and muscle growth. The capsules, therefore, are effective for only a few hours so that 6-7 capsules, that is 240-280 mg (mini-mum), must be taken daily to achieve good results comparable to those of injectable compounds. This, however, puts the athlete in a dosage range which begins to influence the hormone production and the compound now more readily converts into estrogen.

took you so long 2 post didnt it

Quote Originally Posted by powerbolicroid
    took me so long to post??! that post is one minute away from yours and who are you to get smart when you just got learn somethin and stop bein such a clown

Took him 60 seconds to long to be exact.

chest6 is offline Banned
    andriol seems like a waste of time to me..how is your diet

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    at your age personaly i wouldnt touch the stuff you will grow perfectly well with your own bodys hornomes just concentrate on your diet and training, as for andriol its a wounderfull steriod very underated alot of people dont know how to use it to get the full benifits, i would prefer to stack it with something but ive had it on its own and to bridge cycles together and its amazing, ive researched andriol many times and read different peoples opinions but to be honest you cant judge this drug from what people say you have to try it and see if it works for you, because when it does its outstanding,the price what you quote is way to expensive tho!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    AAS not affecting natty test?? hmmm correct me if im wrong but i do not think there is a such thing
    Theres a difference between being completely shut down and being inhibited. Yes you can still be on AAS and producing some kind of Natty test. Has been proven many of times in studies. Most dont realize it but yes with the correct compounds it can be possible.

Nothing I hate more then when someone tries to help and it's not appreciated when the answer you were looking for wasn't received.........

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    at your age personaly i wouldnt touch the stuff you will grow perfectly well with your own bodys hornomes just concentrate on your diet and training,
    I second this statement.............

ticker502 is offline Junior Member

Your not to young. I started at 19. Just use the Juice responsibly and dont over do it, and you should be fine.

Hey let me know how andriol works for you, i've been wanting to try it myself. My source has it dirt cheap, but i dont know anyone that uses it.

Quote Originally Posted by ticker502
    Your not to young. I started at 19. Just use the Juice responsibly and dont over do it, and you should be fine.

Hey let me know how andriol works for you, i've been wanting to try it myself. My source has it dirt cheap, but i dont know anyone that uses it.
    disagree, it is to young, your own bodys hormones will be fine at that age,diet/train/sleep.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    For most people andriol is plain ineffective. Even with those who claim it works, high dosages spread evenly throughout the day is required, and andriol doesnt come cheap either. It will definently effect your endogenous test levels.

ticker502 is offline Junior Member

Well i dont regret starting at 19. A few years later, and very few guys my age are my size....very few. I have blood ran 1-2 times a year. I do 2 cycles a year, and the doc always says im in great health.

Well i dont regret starting at 19. A few years later, and very few guys my age are my size....very few. I have blood ran 1-2 times a year. I do 2 cycles a year, and the doc always says im in great health.

Whats your stats big man?

goose is offline Banned
    Andriol is great,I ran this cycle.I was stunned with Andriol.

Andriol 400mgs 1-12 weeks

Var 100mgs 1-8 weeks

EQ 600mgs 1-12 weeks

Primo 1g 1-12 weeks

My furture plans is to use Andriol for my normal 12-14 cycles.And to use test injectables for short cycles (30 days).Andriol is the safest AAS in the world.

goose4..

Quote Originally Posted by goose4

Var 100mgs 1-8 weeks

EQ 600mgs 1-12 weeks

Primo 1g 1-12 weeks

My furture plans is to use Andriol for my normal 12-14 cycles.And to use test injectables for short cycles (30 days).Andriol is the safest AAS in the world.

goose4..
    i knew it wouldnt be long before someone likes andriol as good as me, people should try it for themselves with the correct other compounds, it is by far one of the safest and underated AAS in the world, because when you respond to andriol goose is right the results are stunning!!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    i knew it wouldnt be long before someone likes andriol as good as me, people should try it for themselves with the correct other compounds, it is by far one of the safest and underated AAS in the world, because when you respond to andriol goose is right the results are stunning!!
    I think I'll try Andriol one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    I think I'll try Andriol one day.

Var 100mgs 1-8 weeks

EQ 600mgs 1-12 weeks

Primo 1g 1-12 weeks

goose4..
    goose that actually sound quite good. i think i will do the same on the androil,var, and something else i dont know its only going to be short anyone any ideas

goose is offline Banned

I thank marcus for introducing me to andriol .The only sides you get is an insane sex drive,beats any test inject in this respect.It improves your Blood Pressure!! If you shop around you can get good prices.

( marcus for vet)

goose4..

I thank marcus for introducing me to andriol .The only sides you get is an insane sex drive,beats any test inject in this respect.It improves your Blood Pressure!! If you shop around you can get good prices.

( marcus for vet)

goose4..
    thanks mate

BigJimboNJ is offline New Member
    ticker or goose can you message me...I find it...but not dirt cheap

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BigJimboNJ
    ticker or goose can you message me...I find it...but not dirt cheap

thanks
    it is in Greece,

n greece? you can get it from the internet..no? I found it for $1 pill. .35 sounds too good to be true

Dmoto is offline New Member
    I had no idea it was safe to do 200-300mg AD of Anadrol . I took 75mg AD with a multiple test stack of 800mg weekly. I was doing two 400mg and one 200mg injection throughout the week. I was sure that Anadrol was working for me. I was also on 600mg deca weekly and 200mg D-bol. The size gains could have been from this. I put the Anadrol under my tounge and before it was even completly dissolved I was feeling very aggressive and energized. Is it recomended to do a large dose the same way? I am new guy on the fourm and realy thank you guys for the great info.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoto
    I had no idea it was safe to do 200-300mg AD of Anadrol. I took 75mg AD with a multiple test stack of 800mg weekly. I was doing two 400mg and one 200mg injection throughout the week. I was sure that Anadrol was working for me. I was also on 600mg deca weekly and 200mg D-bol. The size gains could have been from this. I put the Anadrol under my tounge and before it was even completly dissolved I was feeling very aggressive and energized. Is it recomended to do a large dose the same way? I am new guy on the fourm and realy thank you guys for the great info.
    Please note; Andriol is completely different compound than Anadrol , not the same drug

goose is offline Banned
    Welcome to the sick world of Andriol ........marcus my old mate..the Andriol is going so well in my cutter,been Experimenting with the best protocol,and found that one capsule every hour while a wake is Producing Sensational results, Fantastic pumps in the gym,plus this stuff increases appetite Similar to Tbol,this indicates it works beautifully with Var.

goose4..

well done, sounds great, its good when a plan comes togther

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    there was even a 3 month study done in Korea, where a pretty small dose of Andriol ( 160 mg daily for 3 weeks then half that dose for the remainder of the study) resulted in a very nice rise in testosterone. Serum total testosterone increased from 2.13 +/- 1.20 ng/ml at baseline to 6.04 +/- 3.08 ng/ml (p = 0.005) after 12 weeks. In addition, free testosterone was (barely) significantly changed from 8.60 +/- 2.25 pg/ml to 11.40 +/- 3.81 pg/ml (p = 0.13) (10). However, there were no significant changes in
    This does NOT mean it doesnt effect natural test production. This study is showing how andriol can raise test blood levels (or putting it another way, it works).

I just started 1-tu and Im waiting on my andriol to come next week. I want to stack the andriol with anavar ...Anyone have a recommended dosage for the var? Also what is a decent price on the var that you have seen?

Dmoto is offline New Member
    Thanks for clearing that up Marcus300

I will get back to my research

Thread Information