heitlester is offline Junior Member

First and Only Cycle, Work Nature

Hi, I need to gain muscle before June when my life will suffer some dramatic change (career related) and due to the nature of my work I want to gain and keep as much as I can. I apologize if I don't post about my job but there's a good reason for that and let's just leave at that saying I hope to come back home.

It's going to be my first cycle ever (and last) and from the little I researched (I should have been researching for longer but things are so crazy now and hard to focus) I decided to do the "classic" begginers cycle with test enant, dbol http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php.

A friend told me that it may be hard to keep my gains with this cycle only and recommended to add deca to the cycle as described here : http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php.

Is there any problem with picking the latter as my first cycle ever? Any advantages or disavantages?

Thank you

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    stick with enth only for your first, regardless of it being your last cycle or not imo. you'll put on good, keepable gains if ran with proper pct

scotttiger54, just out of curiosity, why isn't recommended to add Deca to test and dbol for the first cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by heitlester
    scotttiger54, just out of curiosity, why isn't recommended to add Deca to test and dbol for the first cycle?
    don't get me wrong, it can def be done. but trust me, 500mg/wk of enth will have you puttin on weight you'd never seen (with proper diet). dbol is a good kickstart but pretty much 0 gains are kept. its something to get you going till the test starts working its magic. and deca can also def be ran with the test. just to much water retention. stick to the test, you'll be pleasently suprised

I apologize for my ignorance but is water retention a negative thing? My job will be very physically demanding and sometimes using force is inevitable, of course you try to stay out of trouble.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by heitlester
    I apologize for my ignorance but is water retention a negative thing? My job will be very physically demanding and sometimes using force is inevitable, of course you try to stay out of trouble.

Thanks.
    i think it was taiboxa that said water retention is only impressive to those who don't know what they're doing. water retention is size you'll lose as soon as you come off. it sounds like you should read up a bit more before embarking on a cycle. don;t worry about sounding ignorant,we all started somewhere. just do your research to replace your ignorance with well informed thoughts and decisions. then you can argue wanting more than 1 compund for your first cycle but like i said, stick with test only. do you know what pct is? if you plan on doing a cycle is sure hope so, without this gains are hardly kept as they should be

oh yea, sounds like you got a fairly interesting job-special ops, intelligence, something of that nature i suppose. now im curious of your profession

Dude, thank you for taking your time to answer these questions. It's infantry and I'm just concerned of letting one of my fellas down when they need me, you know. I want to be strong enough to be able to carry someone on my back if needed. I know, it sounds like I'm paranoid but everything is just too real and I'm not gonna play the tough guy and say that I'm not scared. I am, I'm ****ing scared.

So basically if I take deca it won't add a single extra pound that test will provide? Yes, I read about pct and I will take clomid but if you have any recommendations to make this a perfect cycle I appreciate.

Thanks again, dude.

oh i never said deca wouldn't provide additional weight gain. oh shit yea it would give additional size. you need to just stick to test for the 1st cycle. trust me, when your tour is over you'll want to run another one, thats just the way it works be patient and run the test. TRUST ME!! oh yea, here's a good pct for ya:

day1: 300mg/clomid
    days2-11:100mg/clomid
    days11-21: 50mg/clomid
    --nolva @20mg/ed thoughout clomid therapy (3-4 wks)
    --tribulus @2-3g's ed throughout pct( optional but helps hpta recover and just works wonders for a suppressed sex drive- i love the stuff) and its legal so why the **** not?

Alright, you convinced me. Like I said, I'm only trying to get through this and raise my kids bu you never know. The way things are I might take 2 tours like some friends are doing. Thank you very much.

I already take tribulus and never felt that it increased anything besides sexual desire. And talk about sexual drive with this beauty.

trib is great you'll appreciate it more than ever after a cycle trust me. just remember-2-3 grams/day! def not the rec dosage. and glad i can help out brother. happy juicing and take care of yourself

Thank you, man. You take good care of yourself too.

Just go with test, but Im sure everyone will keep repeating no one ever stops with just one cycle.

Thread Information