JUICEMONKEY2005 is offline Associate Member

gyno several months later...what now???

i got my hands on some nolvadex and am workin to try and get some letro...how much nolva should i take for the time being though...and what is a good price to pay for those suckers....and one more question...how long do you have to take off from lifting after gyno surgery and how long before one can juice again????

POSH is offline Member
    I would suggest arimidex or letro. I guess it depends on what you are taking (gear wise). I had surgery a year ago and am taking arimidex because to my knowledge it blocks estrogen from forming while the nolvadex "helps" block estrogen that has already formed from the gear. Make sense? I am not the authority on this, though, so I will bump for more responses.

im not taking anyting right now...i havent gassed since july....its gettin worse by the day though and i can only get nolvadex immediately...how much should i take or is it really worthless to take???

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    I just got the same problem (started last week) nipples had small rock hard bumps that were very painful to touch, and nipples were puffy.

I started 40mg Nolva ED and 2.5mg Letro ED for the first week - I will then go down to .5mg Letro and 30mg Nolva for another few weeks.

I just started the PCT a few days ago - results already - pain is minimal now - and I believe the bumps are actually getting smaller?

MuX

Smilingdonkey is offline New Member
    Wait a second, you already had surgery because of using steroids and you want to keep using em? Are you going to wait until the doctors cant repair the damage? Cut your losses while you still can.

no i never had the surgery...and since this is ur first post smart ass i believe once they remove it, it doesnt come back and ur good to go!

lagmuxle, are u just comin off a cycle???i think im gonna start the nolva at 40mgs a day and order the letro and take it up until my next cycle which is about 2 months away and maybe even run the letro straight thru my next cycle...i never did pct after my cycles and it has caught up to me now!

bump

welllllll

POSH is offline Member
    Ok, so if I understand correctly, you haven't done anything since July and your gyno is flaring up? Your original thread made it sound like you were about to start a cycle after surgery.
    What are your symptoms? My gyno didn't get really bad until I had been "off" for around 6 to 12 months. IMO once you are off for that long and depending on how bad your symptoms are, no amount of nolva ed, or whatever is recommended is going to help. Depending on how bad it is, now may be the time to be seriously looking into surgery. All the nolvadex and letro you take will just be temporarily reducing the problem. Gyno NEVER goes away. It may slightly go into remission, but it will come back strong, especially in your off time. I don't know, you may be different, but this is the stuff that happened to me, and I had to get surgery. To answer your original question, you need to take about 6 weeks off from lifting after surgery, or however long your doc recommends. As far as juicing after surgery, I guess whenever you feel comfortable. You might look at steroids differently for a while after you have to change your "drains". Good luck and let me know how it goes.

POSH

yea in the past 6 weeks or so it has flaired up...i never got it before.....im gonna try takin nolva straight thru to my next cycle and then take whatever during and after to make sure it wont get bad...ill look into the surgery after summer...in my line of work i need to be big for summer....ill take whatever during and after i need so it doesnt get worse....even letro wont help? my boy got the surgery and said it wasnt that bad....ill try the nolva and maybe add letro and see where that gets me....will the bloaty nips atleast go away with the nolva...hit me back please posh!

POSH is offline Member
    hitting you back

Thread Information