JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Question What % of your LBM would you gain on a cycle?

I've been wondering how much lean muscle one could gain from a cycle of EQ 200mg and Test Enanthate 250mg e5d or any cycle. What I'm trying to figure out is it doesn't seem possible for a person with 160 lbm and a person with 230 lbm, to both gain the same 25 lbs of lbm from the same cycle. Does anyone know what the percentage of lbm you can gain from a cycle?

I think if we had a percentage you could gain from a cycle, it would make it easier for the newbies to figure out what they could get from a cycle.

If you would like to give a cycle example with type of aas, dose and the percentage of lbm one could gain from it or give the percentage you think one could gain from the above mentioned cycle, I would appreciate it.

I think that 10-15% of lbm gains from a cycle would be great for anyone to get from a cycle.

Thanks
    JohnnyB

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    No one can tell you exact....everyone is diffren't and depends on diet/training/and many other things>>

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by JERSEY SHORE
    No one can tell you exact....everyone is diffren't and depends on diet/training/and many other things>>
    yep, too many factors involved and everyone's body reacts differently...there is no way of telling...

I understand that everyone is different and diet, training and recovery play a big roll in a cycle. If all those were in order what would be a possibile lbm gain from a cycle, an average percent?

It doesn't have to be exact, just so new bro's like myself and others can get an idea of what to look for. Don't want someone to think they can do a cycle and put on 30-35 lbs when they only wieght 150-160. If it is possibile then they could know that also.

Thanks
    JohnnyB

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by JohnnyB
    I understand that everyone is different and diet, training and recovery play a big roll in a cycle. If all those were in order what would be a possibile lbm gain from a cycle, an average percent?

It doesn't have to be exact, just so new bro's like myself and others can get an idea of what to look for. Don't want someone to think they can do a cycle and put on 30-35 lbs when they only wieght 150-160. If it is possibile then they could know that also.

Thanks
    JohnnyB
    ok, i weigh 230 and everytime i do a big cycle, I usually put on about the evuivalent to 4-5% of my lbm (that's what I keep) most of my buddies that hve done a few cycle usually retain about the same % of lbm after each of their cycles...

Thanks ironfist,

I'm just trying to get some idea of what one could expect from a cycle, 4-5% of keepable lbm is good. I thought it might help some of us first timers to get some input on this.

Anyone else like say what thier experience has been.

JohnnyB

Thread Information