blackh2 is offline Associate Member

could this be a sign of heart trouble????????

ive been having this pain on the left side of my back in the upper left side about where shulder blade allmost meets the spine, i have had shortness of breath and a feeling of tightness in my chest. but the pain is very much deep in the tissue more toward the back. i would like help on this please!!!!

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i'm sorry but i'm not a md. i would def go and have it checked out by an md and be honest about your usage

im 33 and pretty much out of shape strength is a little above average but bf is horrible. 5 11 240

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blackh2
    im 33 and pretty much out of shape strength is a little above average but bf is horrible. 5 11 240
    are you running a cycle?

dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member
    may be a pulled muscle bro, lemme ask you does it hurt when you breathe in like you can't get a full breath? also, does it feel like it could be on the backside of your heart or deep in your back tissue? is so, i have had that feeling before, may not be a good thing but i have had no problems with it that i know of.

ive actually had this prob a year or so but it seems worse, i just thought it was from not stretching. or was hoping that anyway. im actually on hrt with my endo at 200 mg a week

yea when i take a deep breath it seem to have that sharp pain by the shulder blade on the left side of my spine.

i also find my self taking deeper breaths more frequently

you are fine bro, unless we are both fvcked up

i think it's ok though, i had that before, don't know what it was or what cause it and i was worried too but it will go away

sounds like an irregular heartbeat, in which case you will be dead in 48 hrs

brewerpi is offline Associate Member
    better safe than sorry-contact your HRT doc

Sheldon is offline New Member
    Wierd, I had the same thing. Still worries me every now and then. My doc said it was pluresy. My suggestion is have an ECG and chest xray done to make sure you don't have enlargment of the heart or irregular rythm. If the ECG shows up fine, like mine did, then the docs won't be too worried about it. I went on a course of anti inflammatories which did sort it out quite quickly, but it came back later.

thanks for all the help, a guy i work had the same thing and ended up pluresy and then had other issues , he said a stress test would be an idea they may do as well. but i am getting it checked asap. it sux because it just keeps being in ur mind and stresses you more

Froggy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerpi
    better safe than sorry-contact your HRT doc
    Could be nothing...could be something...
    An old buddy-a-mine (40-50ish) told me he once was experiencing pain between the shoulder blades & it was bugging him for a few days...so, he finally goes to a Doctor...Doc says its a mild heart attack...gives him a nitrogen pill & the pain stops immediately...it jazzes him up so much he returns to work and gives 120%...He's okay for now...smoker...

powerbolicroid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtyi730
    sounds like an irregular heartbeat, in which case you will be dead in 48 hrs

its about time this was put out .. nice move

if your reading this dirty well this is from all of us

simm is offline Senior Member
    I had the same problem when i was jogging and takin 500mg ent per week..Felt like a pulled muscle tho! Be safe and see your doctor!!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bro why would you even bother asking a question like that here. We arnt frigging Doctors and whatever advice you are given should be taken with a grain of salt. Go and see a Doctor if you are really concerned !!!

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    dont flame... there are some really well educated people on these boards too... I think its good he asks if hes worried. Now if he still is worried hell for sure go to see a doc.. I agree though that advise given in here should be looked at with some healthy criticism.. but there are some knowledgable bros here too though..

simm is offline Senior Member
    agreed

daveywave is offline Junior Member
    i'm having a similar situation i was going to post about today...

is your pain in the middle ripcage towards ur back? i'm actually feeling it on my right side but milder and a bit lower and almost full on my backside. i havent done a back workout in over 6 days and this pain just came yesterday. i feel as if its my kidneys and/or heart.

i know i should be seeing a doctor if i'm really worried but for now since it just came i'm more concerned because i'm cycling.

i'm at week 6 taking tren at 115mg/eod. things were starting to go great with lifts just a week ago but my blood pressure is around 140 over 95 now.

should i be worried now?

daveywave is offline Junior Member
    i asked a close friend yesterday (with no real medical experience) and says my ripcage may be enlarging. can this be the case? i havent heard much about bone expansion but maybe someone taking AAS or specifically any TREN users out there experience similar symptoms?

i can poke my rips where i'm feeling soreness and i definately feel a little pain, so its not to 'internal' as the thread started stated.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    dont flame... there are some really well educated people on these boards too... I think its good he asks if hes worried. Now if he still is worried hell for sure go to see a doc.. I agree though that advise given in here should be looked at with some healthy criticism.. but there are some knowledgable bros here too though..
    I am not flaming , I am trying to help the guy. And yes there are lots of very knowledgable guys here, even Doctors, but I seriously doubt they could diagnose this guy's problem correctly without examining him !!!! If he is that concerned then he should be in front of one.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon
    Wierd, I had the same thing. Still worries me every now and then. My doc said it was pluresy.
    I have that. Scares the hell out of me cause I get it right in the front on the left side of my chest. I went to the doc and he said to just take ibuprofin and that would take care of it. He was right.

Thread Information