sbeast007 is offline Senior Member

any1 ever been caught with gear

has any1 in the uk been caught with ur gear by the police and wot was the outcome.
    i ask because round my way there are so many people on steroids and i've never heard of any1 being done by the police, its like they dont really give a shit.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    once i had the drug squad come round for a chat, they said someone told them i was selling some gear and they just come round to warn me, i explained to them that its all for my personal usage and i do not sell the stuff,they had no problem with this,
    also been stopped coming through customs with a suit case full i explain it was for personal use and they were fine, that year was very heavy bulkers!!

bump anyone else

Was down seeing my freind down south in england :::it was for d,bol only but im talking 6000 ..it was just me and my freind in the car on our way home to scotland , the police pulled us over on the m,way_ i think the reason for stop check (they dont like custom cars) a dirty excuse for them to f*ck you up for the day . i thought when things could not get any worse my freind was smoking some green stuff fresh as it could ever be the car was stinking so he goes over the rules he says he's going to look over the car . so this cop is looking for anything and everything to jail me that day . he comes finally to the boot of the car opens her up and he's looking at everything pull's out this mega big bag full of sweets all kinds and many many smarties filled with d,bol he must of thought i was a fat b***ard he didnt clic on one bit put the bag of sweets back in , gave me a warning and told to get on my way...what a day that was
    Last edited by RegNo_J54 CKED; 01-21-2006 at 12:02 PM.

sounds like u were pretty lucky mate

anyone else had any de****gs??

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    unless you are thought to be a dealer in roids mate you will be fine!!steroids are legal for personal use but illegal to sell!

the thing is though steroids are a class C drug like dope and u can get done if they find u with weed even if its a tiny amount

i have done a thorough search on this myself and they do come under as a class c drug,but i have actually asked customs wether you can bring gear into this country for personal use and was told yes i can,so you work that one out coz i cant!!

yeah sounds weird, i would hope that they know wot they were talking about before trying to bring some back with me though.
    u know some people dont even know how to do their own jobs

POSH is offline Member
    Got to love England!

WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RegNo_J54 CKED
    Was down seeing my freind down south in england :::it was for d,bol only but im talking 6000 ..it was just me and my freind in the car on our way home to scotland , the police pulled us over on the m,way_ i think the reason for stop check (they dont like custom cars) a dirty excuse for them to f*ck you up for the day . i thought when things could not get any worse my freind was smoking some green stuff fresh as it could ever be the car was stinking so he goes over the rules he says he's going to look over the car . so this cop is looking for anything and everything to jail me that day . he comes finally to the boot of the car opens her up and he's looking at everything pull's out this mega big bag full of sweets all kinds and many many smarties filled with d,bol he must of thought i was a fat b***ard he didnt clic on one bit put the bag of sweets back in , gave me a warning and told to get on my way...what a day that was
    Heh-heh - quality!

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Had my house raided, they found about 80 jars of thermogenics, and 2 amps of winny, thank god I was almost out.

i think this thread is quite interesting!!
    even if i do say so myself

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300
    also been stopped coming through customs with a suit case full i explain it was for personal use and they were fine, that year was very heavy bulkers!!
    That is fantastic!

I knew that it was legal in theory to import but I did not think you could literally rock up at customs with a suitcaseful!

I'm booking a holiday, where's the best place in the world to do some steroidal tourism?

apart from the bird flu i here turkey's quite nice!!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    apart from the bird flu i here turkey's quite nice!!
    Aaahhh bird fu shmird flu, I had it last week, I drank lemsip for a couple of days and shook it off - Turkey it is!

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    unless you are thought to be a dealer in roids mate you will be fine!!steroids are legal for personal use but illegal to sell!

Ok that does it Booz, tell your wife and kids to get me a room ready.. im moving in with you.

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Ok that does it Booz, tell your wife and kids to get me a room ready.. im moving in with you.
    the size you are getting mate you wont fit through my front door!!

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Hhaah!

Thread Information