KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member

Time on = Time off

So i have been going back and fourth with a buddy about when time off really begins.....so my question to u guys is: How many of u count PCT as part of time off? and how many believe time off begins when PCT has ended?

thx

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by KDRLINUS
    So i have been going back and fourth with a buddy about when time off really begins.....so my question to u guys is: How many of u count PCT as part of time off? and how many believe time off begins when PCT has ended?

thx

time on + pct = time off IMO

BOBBY D is offline Member
    time off should also include the pct weeks. so time off would begin when pct ends.. thats the usual norm recommended.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    time on + pct = time off IMO

This is my general train of thought as well. There was a long thread about this a few months ago, cant seem to find it.............

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    This is my general train of thought as well. There was a long thread about this a few months ago, cant seem to find it.............
    i remember that thread i couldnt find it either... that why i asked.... had some conflicting views
    thx fellas

This thread has been well answered, so hijacking is not possible. Consequently, I'd like to piggyback.

Would someone explain cruising between cycles and what substances can be used for this without breaking the time on/time off rule? Thanks.

Gold

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldieTheMack
    Would someone explain cruising between cycles and what substances can be used for this without breaking the time on/time off rule? Thanks.

Gold

Cruising is technically still being on. Some may disagree so go ahead. But if Natty test is shut off thats still being on.. You're just trying to mimic test levels then jumping back on a "cycle."

I may be getting ahead of myself. When cruising I think of running 200-250mgs of test for a couple of months. Bridging to me can involve a compound that will inhibit test production but not totally shut you off completely.........

What exactly are you pertaining to here???

Jayhova16]
    What exactly are you pertaining to here???
    Basically, I've been hearing the term 'cruising' a lot lately here and though I have an idea of what is meant. I'd like some clarity.

Say I run a novice 12wk cycle of Test E, how can I bridge or cruise to my next cycle without breaking any principles? Because technically I should be off for 4mths (w/PCT).

Gold

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldieTheMack
    Basically, I've been hearing the term 'cruising' a lot lately here and though I have an idea of what is meant. I'd like some clarity.

Say I run a novice 12wk cycle of Test E, how can I bridge or cruise to my next cycle without breaking any principles? Because technically I should be off for 4mths (w/PCT).

Gold
    Some AS users just dont come "off". They cruise. A cycle will be done for between 8+ weeks, involving potent/suppressive androgens, aswell as not so potent/suppressive androgens. Once this cycle is over, the user will cruise at a dose of 200-500+mg inbetween running another cycle. This is usually done with less suppressive compounds. Progesterone's wouldnt exactly be ideal. A form of Test or a less suppressive AS, such as, Primo or Var would work effectively. HCG could also be used during this peroid.

The cruising is done for however long the user thinks there body is ready for another cycle. The time 'on = time off' principal could still be used, but, your not actually "off" if you follow? Bloodwork is essential at this time as you want to know if your body is in the correct state for any form of AS/ProHormone. If so? You can commence another 'full' cycle, running what ever needed to reach your desired goals. This is done for the length of the cycle, then cruising begins again....The process is repeated.

Thanks Swift.

Gold

Thread Information