matte1856 is offline New Member

Trenbolone Related Questions

I have a 100mg/ml vile and I am wondering how much of this to take. I have read take 50mg per day and I have read take 150mg per week.

This will be my second cycle. My first consisted of Equipose and Testosterone . I took a ten week cycle of this and liked my results.

I am 6'1" 185lbs. My goal is to rip up and gain ten to fifteen lbs.

I am also thinking of taking some test with the tren if I can find some. Is there any in particular I should take with this? Anything that is on the lower side of gaining water weight?

Should I be thinking about pcl with this cycle with or without test? If so, what?

thanks so much!!!

Run Test prop and EQ with it. That will give you great results bro.

600mg/wk Test Prop
    400mg/wk EQ
    50mg/day Tren Acetate...depending on the quantity that you have...

And obviously a proper Post Cycle Therapy

Quote Originally Posted by matte1856
    I have a 100mg/ml vile and I am wondering how much of this to take. I have read take 50mg per day and I have read take 150mg per week.

This will be my second cycle. My first consisted of Equipose and Testosterone . I took a ten week cycle of this and liked my results.

I am also thinking of taking some test with the tren if I can find some. Is there any in particular I should take with this? Anything that is on the lower side of gaining water weight?

Should I be thinking about pcl with this cycle with or without test? If so, what?

thanks so much!!!

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to do some more reading on tren ace before you do anything. Tren can have a lot of harsh sides too. Tren should ALWAYS be run w/ test. It is probably the most supressive steroid there is so test is definitely necessary and its usually a good idea to run test at least two weeks longer than tren to help in recovery. For a first time with tren, i would start w/ 50mg ed and if the sides are too bad you could bump to 75mg. Run tren for about 6-8 weeks. Make sure youre running the test a little higher than tren. PCT is always necessary after any steroid cycle, especially with tren

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by matte1856

thanks so much!!!
    just to clarify mate we are talkin about trenbolone acetate here and not the longer actin version??

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    if you can stand a little prop i think i'd go with 100mg prop ed and 50mg tren ed. i think that's all you'll need, especially considering this is only your 2nd or 3rd cycle. 700mg prop and 350 tren for 6-8 weeks w/ .25-.5 mg of arimidex ed.

yes, tren acetate

what pct should i take? how much, and when?

thx

Is it pointless to do if I only have 2 viles of 10ml tren ? (40 days)

no, that's 6 weeks.

100mg tren eod and 100mg prop ed.

100mg prop everyday? Is that injectible? the test I can get is the mexican 200mg with the kangaroo on it! I don't remember what kind that is

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Whoops...

It is test estanbol (? spelling)

Thread Information