RAF3070 is offline Associate Member

Too Early To Start PCT?

Just finished my 12 week of Test Cyp 12 days ago, I know your meant to start PCT 18 days after the last injection of that ester, now I gained 17lbs off that cycle, and 12 days later after the last shot im now at 16lbs, lost a lb, strength is still there tho, but ive noticed, appearance wise, my chest, arms and shoulders appearing to look smaller, in fact my clothes feel slightly baggier.

Do you think i should start PCT now or still wait the 18 days, with the chance of losing more, my diets still the same as on and the training is still as intense, I also understand that it might just be a slight loss of water im losing that i gained on the Test, my sex drive is still high, and my testicles feel slightly bigger than when I was on

Rather this was answerd by the experienced guys btw, no offence.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    yes wait to start the pct your not going to keep everything off cycle just try to keep as much as possible

just keep the kal's and protien high in your diet

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    As above. Get sufficient rest, train hard and eat harder. You want a diet high in clean calories.

It may be worth adding some other compounds to your PCT, to help aid the testicular inhibition the AS have caused. Whats your current PCT protocall?

RAF3070 is offline Associate Member
    60mgs of Nolva/Tamoxifen a day for 30 days, possibly thinking of dropping it to 40mgs a day on ppls advice i sought on here. Didnt really fancy the sides from Clomid plus it was a lot easier to get Nolva from my source than clomid.

its never to early to start PCT. it should be part of the cycle. Minimization of suppression during cycle is part of PCT.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i would wait the 18 days you still have test in your system.

Thread Information