scottroxx is offline Associate Member

is this cycle too much for my liver ??

Hey guyz, i am a fairly knowledgable BB. and started competing last year coming into a show at 190 ripped at 5'9". I am about to start a bulking cycle to put on more mass. What i need to know if this is too much for my body and could cause damage. I have done my fair share of cycles over the past 10 years. Here's my cycle, per week:
    280 mg---Dbol tabs
    1000mg --Enanthate
    700mg--winstrol V tabs
    210mg--halotestin tabs

I am only doing this cycle for a month then changing to prop,tren ,winny,and masteron for the next 3 months for pre contest cutting. Your input is appreciated, Thanx for your help on this !!!!
    Last edited by scottroxx; 01-20-2006 at 03:31 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    halo is pointless.. and i would save the win for the last part of cycle..
    40mg Dbol ed is pretty light but go for it since ur going to be fallowing w/ evil ass win

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    halo is pointless.. and i would save the win for the last part of cycle..
    40mg Dbol ed is pretty light but go for it since ur going to be fallowing w/ evil ass win

u smart man.

i turned on.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd drop the win and halo. not going to help you reach the goals you posted.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Dude Halo, winny and D-bol all at the same time? I would definitely drop the winny and the halo and up the d-bol. You can save the Halo to run with the Masteron towards the end when you're closer to contest time. I dont like winny so I'll leave it at that.

As far as your liver goes. If you're succeptible to liver problems then they're going to occur even at the lowest dose of anything. If you live a healthy lifestyle and arent prone then you'll be just fine. Just make sure to get blood work. I dont see enough people doing that. Thats the best way to monitor yourself

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    you should never run 2 17aa compounds, let alone 3. pick between a little more water and mass with d-bols, or lean mass with winstrol .

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    you should never run 2 17aa compounds, let alone 3. pick between a little more water and mass with d-bols, or lean mass with winstrol.
    i have ran 2 before w/ great success

and dally I LOVE YOU!

thanx guys for the replies. Maybe I should explain the method to my madness..lol I was running the d-bol for quick bulk and strength until the enanthate kicks in and the winny to keep the bloating down abit as well as the Halo for keeping the water down,hardness and of course the massive strength gains!! I thought that running the 3 tabs might be a bit much !!! but I don't want to bloat up huge with water but don't want to inject everyday as I will be for 3 months starting in march..any suggestions ?????

Use an AI to keep the bloat and water down.

thanx for the tips Jay !!! which AI would you recommend to do the best job ????

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Good, clean diet will help keep the bloat down also. Save the halo for the end of your cycle. I love the hardness that it gives me, but wouldn't run it till probably the last 4 weeks or so.

I prefer Aromasin , it binds to the aromatase enzyme and kills it. It has been proven to be effective at lowering estrogen up to 85%. I"m going to be using it for my cutter even while running Test E. The only downside is its price. Some willl prefer a SERM b/c of the cholesterol issue. If diet is clean and you're healthy I'd go with Aromasin over a SERM.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd just use dbol and test. Or try something that won't bloat asmuch as dbol ie var or tbol. I wouldn't run winny or halo on that cycle.

Do as above to stop bloat.

was going to run the halo for a month at the beginning then a month at the end but will cut it out at the start and save it for the end..bye the way what would be a decent dose of halo to use, I hear 40 mg a day is good?? My first time with it .. how do we feel about the winny situation with the test and dbol ??? Ohhh , my diet is very strict and clean.. I compete remember...lol
    Last edited by scottroxx; 01-21-2006 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scottroxx
    what would be a decent dose of halo to use, I hear 40 mg a day is good??l
    40md/ED seems to be average but I'm going with 25-30 to hopefully keep down some sides that are associated with Halo..........

thanx for the help Jay !!! appreciate it...thiumbs up big guy !!! I posted another thread for my cutting cycle, didn't wanna change the subject in this thread. Need to make up my list by early next week to put a big order in ....lol

Thread Information