Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Giantz11 is offline Respected Member

Why use Winstrol......?

Just want to get a feel for people how have and use Winstrol . What do you like about it, don't like? Etc.....

Personally I have never seen the need for it, just like to start up a beneficial conversation once in a while.....

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    I never used it but can't proper diet and exercise do the same? Remember that I never did it so i would like to know the same

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I don't like it at all. It really hurts my joints and I don't react so well to it gains wise.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    its hard on my joints too, plus its a 17aa and I dont really care for them anymore. I think its funny that all these newbies always come on here wanting to do winny only b/c they think its some miracle muscle building and fat burning drug

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    don't like it for the reason allready mentioned,joint pain.

-rodge

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    don't like it for the reason allready mentioned,joint pain.

-rodge
    Same here. Pretty counter-productive to powerlifting.

Joint pain is bad for sure. I remember way back in the day when I though Winstrol would "shred" you up. All by itself. There does seem to be some potential however with it used for localized growth. Anyone have experience with that?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Side effects dont really seem to surpass the benefits seems like. Never used it, just don't really want my joints dried up and my hairline moving back..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    There does seem to be some potential however with it used for localized growth. Anyone have experience with that?
    The only thing that will cause localized growth is Synthol , and IGF-1. Not IGF-1LR3 so please everyone save it.

I remember way back in the day when I though Winstrol would "shred" you up. All by itself.
    Oh no dont get me started. I hated when people said "Winny gets you ripped." No it doesnt dildo, proper trainng and diet gets you ripped. Winny can and will tighten and harden you up but you're not going to drop BF from Winny.

I for one have never liked winny. Joint pain and some hair loss were sides I experienced running it at 50mgs ED. I feel as if a lot of people run it b/c its cheap and common. Especially the tbs, god you can run 50mgs ED of tabs at about $1-$2 a day. Var will cost 10 times that at a decent dose.

So to answer your question my fine MOD. I dont like winny and will not be using it any time soon.............

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    , just don't really want my joints dried up and my hairline moving back..

never had problem with the hairline .

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    The only thing that will cause localized growth is Synthol , and IGF-1. Not IGF-1LR3 so please everyone save it.

Oh no dont get me started. I hated when people said "Winny gets you ripped." No it doesnt dildo, proper trainng and diet gets you ripped. Winny can and will tighten and harden you up but you're not going to drop BF from Winny.

I for one have never liked winny. Joint pain and some hair loss were sides I experienced running it at 50mgs ED. I feel as if a lot of people run it b/c its cheap and common. Especially the tbs, god you can run 50mgs ED of tabs at about $1-$2 a day. Var will cost 10 times that at a decent dose.

So to answer your question my fine MOD. I dont like winny and will not be using it any time soon.............
    Let me check on the localized growth. I was reading somewhere that it is possible with Winstrol . I'll check around.

Thanks for the input. It was those meathead days back in High School when I was like. "Yo Winny will get you shredded", didn't even know what protein was but I knew Winny would get you ripped

didn't even know what protein was but I knew Winny would get you ripped

Ahhhh those were the days. Leaving posi strips in the school parking lot while running to Burger King to eat 3 whoppers. Then go home and crack open a Zambon that I probably paid $15 for and thinking I"m getting leaner by the day..................Ah yes those were the days.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Ahhhh those were the days. Leaving posi strips in the school parking lot while running to Burger King to eat 3 whoppers. Then go home and crack open a Zambon that I probably paid $15 for and thinking I"m getting leaner by the day..................Ah yes those were the days.

Try paying $245 a piece with you and a Bud, to get 10 Vials of Norma Deca , at 100mg per Ml. And splitting that Dece only cycle, thinking you were gonna get HUGE.

BTW I had a boy that could hoook it up for $18 an Amp, Zambons and I thought that was a sick deal.

Try paying $245 a piece with you and a Bud, to get 10 Vials of Norma Deca , at 100mg per Ml. And splitting that Dece only cycle, thinking you were gonna get HUGE.

BTW I had a boy that could hoook it up for $18 an Amp, Zambons and I thought that was a sick deal.

<---------That's how I felt once I realized what they really went for.

Live and learn, that's why we're here. To hopefully prevent others in making the same mistakes we once did..................Some people really take this board for granted. Jeez, I wish I had access to this when I started, things would have been much more different I tell ya........

I did thats the sad thing. but did I listen.....NOPE.

I've been a member here since I was in HS.

Different handle of course.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    its gay (yes it has a sexual preference) i hate it .. HATE IT ALOT its no good.. pointless HURTS ME LOTS heart/liver/cholesterol/joints gives SHIT gains Tren is SAFER and MUCH MORE EFFECTIVE !!!

BURN IN HELL WINNI

Calm down Tai.

Calm down Tai.
    SORRY some compounds piss me off.. like EQ.. and Win.. and Var anything that IMO is overrated

EQ is VERY WEAK and takes way too long to kick in

Var is for WOMEN nuff said and running it w/ anything i only see the results of the other compound ran while var kinda gives neat pump and veins..

Win is TOO HARSH on the body to warrant the gains givin and imo tren is actually a better choice besides the sweats since it dosent f'n mess w/ the cholestrol as bad as win or liver and tren gives like 3x the gains of win

Ok.. ALMOST done venting.. bb soon

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    Tai is about to turn back into Poison Ivy.

I like it. I usually take it in the spring/summer the last 4 weeks of a cycle. It gives me that specific look.

I have never experienced any joint pain or cramps.

Massacre is offline Senior Member
    Tai doesn't like anything that isn't 500mg a ML anyways. If he can't go high he'd rather go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Massacre
    Tai doesn't like anything that isn't 500mg a ML anyways. If he can't go high he'd rather go home.
    ROFL yeah well if u had my genetics u would be the SAME WAY!

Winny makes me want joint replacements, makes me weaker cause of joint pain, basically something I wouldnt take if it was given to me for free.

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    I don't know guys but I LIKE WINNIE A LOT seriously im on it right now at 75mgs ED, once an a while i get the joint pain a bit, no big deal , make me hard and thick , just like trenbolone with out the heattttttt and this time i got pills AZOLOL pretty cheap in Thailand
    even b4 i liked winnie water base , in pills i like it more
    doing EQ , test prop (switching to test E) and Winstrol
    my 3 favorite compounds are TRENBOLONE , WINSTROL and MASTERON
    going to try Winstrol /Primo /mast and prop after this one

scottroxx is offline Associate Member
    I get some joint pain but very bareable and haven't lost any hair yet !!! and I've done 3 month cycles of it at 50mg a day. makes you harder and leans you out more than just diet can IMO......

TinTin78 is offline Member
    I must agree, did 50mg ed for 6 weeks, only pain in joints and hurting muscles so I could not workout properly. And after it all I had probably pulled of 1/3 of my hair but most is like normal again, but anyway, who the hell want that? One more thing, I was more ripped before I used it, and I gained nothing! Got a little more pump while working out, that's it, "No waaay, poisoning my body with that sheeit!"

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive used winny twice .... i did experience joint pain .... but nothing too unbearable .... as far as gains, i looked a lot leaner, dryer, tighter, harder .... winny is an effective hardening agent in my eyes, if u can deal with the possible sides

yom
    yom is offline Associate Member
    yeah ive use winny twice and both times busted my shoulder .2nd time even while runnung winny with deca at 600mg. gains not very noticeble unless used for 10+ weeks.
    stanzonol very cheap ,though i still will use it but for min 8 weeks probab 12. maybe run it with lots of glucosamine and deca

Chiselled is offline Junior Member
    I use stanazol the injectable one and it gets you ripped and what you gain is pretty much kept my first go i put on 10 kgs at 50mg - 100mg a week for 10 weeks and kept 8kgs of it. Makes you look like a greyhound, interesting about joint pain though never noticed that but have heard other people on it. Got great strength but very aggressive took time to get use too.

DBflash21 is offline Member
    I used it and didn't get any joint pains or hair loss. I didn't use it that long and I my muscles hardened up, and I got faster, but that's just my opinion. I'd be willing to take it again.

zomzom is offline Associate Member
    I will use it soon, i can read that most of guys hate winny because of the joint pains especially...
    Come On guys! Use ur Brains!

Is Deca help joints? yes, then add a good Deca dosing with the winny and some androgens, i bet it would be a massive cycle.

My greetings.
    zomzom.

Michael22 is offline New Member
    Would something like a proper join support supplement twice daily help with winny drying out your joints? Has anyone tried them??

Quote Originally Posted by Michael22
    Would something like a proper join support supplement twice daily help with winny drying out your joints? Has anyone tried them??

Possibly, but I know personally myself. I ran Winny almost 8 months ago and it hurt mny shoulder so bad I can't do flat bench still and I'm still recovering from the shoulder pain. Never again, I'd much rather run, Var or T-Bol.

Quote Originally Posted by zomzom

Is Deca help joints? yes, then add a good Deca dosing with the winny and some androgens,

zomzom.
    tried that allready. 400mg deca/1000mg test ew with 50mg winny ed.
    never again for me.

-rodge

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    I like winstrol ! the only side it gives me is "rock hard muscles", and nice/lean gains!!

Bizz is offline Associate Member
    i hate winstrol by now i was loosing some hair and the worst joint pain not during the cycle but after i was't hable to do skull crusher and cardio and i was making a reaction the the preservative inside or the product itself...

Bizz

Joey_P_D is offline New Member
    wtf.....i am about to use winny for the first time and u guys are confusing the hell out of me......yes/no its great, it sucks.....i was going to run it with deca and everyone tells me about deca dick but then again others say no problem....some of you here are saying run it with deca...did you guys experience deca dick?.....well i bought my cycle of winny and deca already so i am gonna do it.....unless you guys can talk me out of it.......lol

Well if you run Deca with no test, get ready for the ole Deca dick. As you can see some people have said Winny has treated them very well, I just personally never really saw the need for the drug as many other compounds will do very much the same thing w/o the joint issues and the poor LBM gains that Winny offers.

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    never had problem with the hairline .

-rodge
    I never had problem with hairline either. It just seems if you weigh the hepatoxicity, cholesterol alterations, and joint pain against the gains it just doesnt add up. I guess BB's and some track athletes (ben johnson) can find uses. But for strength sports: strongman, powerlifting, weightlifting, etc. its a very poor buy.

Good thread by the way Giantz11

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if you run Deca with no test, get ready for the ole Deca dick..
    you got that right bro...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information