jtccm1 is offline Associate Member

FAST question PLEASE HELP!! THANKS

Ok im doing a cycle of test e @500 a week. I am going to take 10mg nolva during cycle everyday. Is there a better time of the day to take it? Also It comes with a syringe that labled 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 1ml... I want to take 10mg of it a day. Is that half way or where would I suck it to? Also its a 50ml bottle at 20mg/ml. How long will this last me at 10mg a day. THanks guys.

Also the bottom of the bottle is solid. How do I disolve that/ WHat do I do about thiis?

And I also bought clomid... Do I take this during the pct? I will be taking nolva 10mg a day during cycle, then bumping it up to 20mg a day during pct, what do I do with the clomid. Thanks guys...

bump. Most important is the dosage, where do I fill it to for nolva, and what do I do about the stuff that is not disolved at the bottom.

bump

cnepp is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtccm1
    Ok im doing a cycle of test e @500 a week. I am going to take 10mg nolva during cycle everyday. Is there a better time of the day to take it? Also It comes with a syringe that labled 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 1ml... I want to take 10mg of it a day. Is that half way or where would I suck it to? Also its a 50ml bottle at 20mg/ml. How long will this last me at 10mg a day. THanks guys.

Also the bottom of the bottle is solid. How do I disolve that/ WHat do I do about thiis?

And I also bought clomid... Do I take this during the pct? I will be taking nolva 10mg a day during cycle, then bumping it up to 20mg a day during pct, what do I do with the clomid. Thanks guys...
    Alright, so lets think about this: If your bottle is fifty ML @ twenty MG per ML, then ONE ml is equal to twenty MGs, right? So, if you want to take ten MG per day, then you'd want to "suck it to" (as you so nicely put it) 1/2 of one ML. That will give you ten MGs.

Also, this will help: RESEARCH!

Cheers.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes... as he said you "suck it to" the "5" on your syringe for 10mg of nolva.

That would mean 50ml's would last you 100 days. Also search and research PCT for your clomid answers...

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ohh and maybe you should research the chemicals that you are putting into your body, nolva and clomid can mess with your eyesight

Thread Information