NS8
    NS8 is offline New Member

Arrow Best Wat to Start With... (please help)

hi. i'm 6'3", 175lbs. and i've been weight training for over 3 years. i just recived 20 winstrol tabs at 10mg each. in great detail could i have a few opinions on how to start my cycle (when to start, how many mg per day/week, when to increase/decrease mg, when to end cycle, when to start a new cycle, etc....) thanks... i'll be back to check the fourm soon

NS8
    Last edited by NS8; 01-20-2006 at 02:06 PM.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NS8
    hi. i'm 6'3", 175lbs. and i've been weight training for over 3 years. i just recived 20 winstrol tabs at 10mg each. in great detail could i have a few opinions on how to start my cycle (when to start, how many mg per day/week, when to increase/decrease mg, when to end cycle, when to start a new cycle, etc....) thanks... i'll be back to check the fourm soon
    thats a complicated question. how old are you and is this your first cycle? what is your goal? hopfully someone will be by to help u out.

No bro dont do winny for your first cycle for first time on AAS you should be fine with just Testosterone 500mg every week for 10wks or 12wks then start PCT post cycle therapy using clomid, Nolva & proviron after you finish your pct you stay off AAS same as you were on for ex you were on AAS for 10wks you stay off for 10wks & start another cycle.

1-10 500mg test E

1-10 nolva 10mg <--to fight gyno & water retention

good luck.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    dont post source web sited. edit that out. follow rules or get banned bro

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    taking your winny at the standard dose of 50mg/day, your pills will last you 4 days!!! I would suggest doing some research on how to cycle properly. Search for first cycle, test only, PCT, anti estrogen. Typically a first cycle should consists of testosterone for 10-12 weeks followed by proper PCT

NS8
    20 years old... college athlete (mainly soccer) looking for speed, strength, a little mass and this is my first cycle. what can i do with what i've got?

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    at 6.3 175 you should try to gain naturally before cycling. Try to reach at leat 230 before touching something.

NS8
    ok then answer me this... how many more 10mg tabs should i order for a decent cycle?

NS8
    230lbs. would be to much.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    ok then answer me this... how many more 10mg tabs should i order for a decent cycle?
    get some test, winny only isnt a good cycle IMO. It works very synergistically with test, but alone i think you'll be disappointed. Sounds to me like you dont want to inject?

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    230lbs. would be to much.
    nope man, it's a pretty descent natty size to start cycling. I waited til I was 230 before cycling too, and I'm 6.1 1/2.

NS8
    but i'm a soccer player.. i'm not looking to bulk.. i run about 4-5 miles a game, and you cant do that at 230lbs.

Thread Information