Boarder03 is offline Banned

Unhappy Help Please just help

okay i cant take this anymore
    I took 25mg ephedrine... 9 mg Yohimbine From Gnc the Mens version crap thing (only one they had)
    Okay i dont get this, guys are like "i took my ephedrine and yohimbine and i feel like crap, im sweaty im shaking"

WTF i dont even feel anything, and its not like this Shi* is fake. I took it a half hour before workout, i actually did better i usually can only do like 20 cardio, but i did 30min cardio (prob phsycological)
    And here i am at 11 so (4 hours ago i took it) and im falling asleep... i dont get it please someone explain i will be so grateful. Or tell me something that will rock my socks cause i want a damn kick

what the hell, mods , vets? you cant help me out here?

crane is offline Associate Member
    i would just stay away from GNC. overpriced bs. You probably got some herbal sh*T. I remember a while ago when the ephedrine debate was going on, GNC got rid of there ephedrine HCL. Its all herbal. I don't know now because the only thing i would buy from them is protein (incase of emergency stash runs out)

my ephedrine bottle says "Ephedrine HCL" right on the front and the ingridients
    and my Yohimbine, is the mens crap at 9 mg a pop

Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member
    did you add 200mg caffeine?

im going to, but people like freak out at just ey, and i dont get it, (caffeine usually doesnt do shit to me)
    whats the max dosage i can take, i wanna just try it to see if i can actually get a reaction

i dont know what the max dosage is, personally i have done a 400mg caffeine/50mg eph/300 mg aspirin eca stack and been fine. i have never been stimulant sensitive though

neither have i, im doing that before my basketball game today, i need a push after my cardio last night

shit i dont know if i would do that before a bball game. i have never tried to use alot of stimulants before something where you have a constant REALLY high heart rate like that.

i take just one asprin, one ephedrine, and one caffeine pill at about 630pm workout for about 1-1/2 hours and can never fall asleep till about12:30-1:00am. if my body gets used to it i up the ephedrine to 2. but never go over that. i took 3 one time and after i get done doing a set. i have a really hard time catching my breath. i thought i was going to have a heart attack or something. just order the ephedrine from mega-pro vasapro. it works everytime for me. i used to use the shit you find in a truck stop ( which is alot cheaper) but noticed it is not as good as mega.

alrighty then, ill use the rest of my stuff, run an ecy stack, and see my results, then ill do it with the vasopro...ill run a thread on it. Also Jimmy, unsafe you think cause its basketball?

http://www.********.com/p50_Vasopro_..._Mega-Pro.html
    thats the mega pro vaso pro stuff you were telling me about... looking at the ingredients (sp lol) mine says the same thing.. ARE THEY LIEING >: 0 !!

ifast400

yes you can order from 1fast, no i don't think that they are lieing. To tell you the truth i think it is either underdosed alittle or the quality is could be poor. mega also contains guaifenesin(not exactly sure what that is) i hear it is either asprin or caffeine) but make sure you take aleast one caffeine pill with it. like i said it works everytime for me but i don't take it everyday. more like 3on 2 off. then again you might be one of those people who don't react to it. my ex-wife tried it and said she didn't feel anything off of it. but in reality, i don't think she knows what shes supposed to feel. it not really all that obvious when you take it, but if you know your body you will know the difference. one way to test it. if you run 3 miles and tire out, while on eca or ecy you should not be tired at the 3 mile mark. i use it all the time for running and for me it is the best. i could literally sprint for miles on it. but you have to know when to stop running so you don't hurt yourself.

well mine has the same ingredients as that one... so i think im gonna double the dosage for tonight, about an hour before my game, so that maybe itll wear a little then ill know i can feel it

yeah if you take 2 eph, 1 caff, 1 asprin you should definately feel something if not than, i have no idea whats up.

not 1 asprin
    2 yohimbine
    ephedrine 50 mg
    Caffeine 200 mg
    Yohimbine 18 mg

guanifesin is an expectorant, its in robotussin too. ephedrine was not legally able to be sold as a weightloss/energy supplement, but like clen it is helpful for asthma so when they include guanifesin they can sell it as a decongestant,bronchodilator or whatnot.

boarder03-
    eca will increase your heart rate and as hard as you are working during bball it wouldnt feel good for me, but if you can take it and run hard for extended periods(like 3 miles) then you might not have that problem

OKAY NEVER ever will i do that, i ran one time down the court and was winded... i think because i doubled the yohimbine and the ephedrine it was way to much... i even got the shakes for once, which was nice to have for once, but i think im just gonna run ecy(Y) two y, see how it works... i heard yohimbine makes it much stronger, so instead of double double, ill just double

(18 points, 9 assist, cover boy baby:-) )

Thread Information