BlackStang is offline Associate Member

Superdrol compared to Var/T-bol etc....

I have heard that superdrol is pretty harsh on the body ie. liver, cholesterol. I have also heard that pretty much all the orals such as var, tbol, dbol , are also harsh.

My question is "is superdrol harsher or pretty much the same as the rest?"

Also I know that var/tbol are just supposed to supress your nat test levels and not shut them totally down, superdrol the same or will that completly shut you down?

Thanks

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    I'm pretty sure superdrol shuts you down, but I'm not sure how severely, most recommend a regular pct though. I'll give you a bump for someone else to jump in.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    If you take ANY steroid its gonna shut you down period

you dont wanna get shut down dont use roids

oh really i thought that some completly shut you down such as test and other just suppress and dont completly shut down such as var, etc.

pioneer is offline Banned
    Equipose, masteron dont completey shut your natural test levels down. I dont assume var, t-bol do either

Ok so I have the choice to do a superdrol cycle or a tbol only cycle at the beginning of feb. I plan on running a tbol/var stack near the beginning of june which would give me roughly 2 months between cycles. time on = time off.

If I plan on running the tbol/var stack no matter what. Which cycle would you reccomend to do before. I want the first cycle to be the easiest on my body and want to be able to bounce back quick with just taking nolva/trib, can't use clomid.

I will also be taking milk thistle throughout cycle no matter which one it is, but if its superdrol then i'll have to pick up some more stuff. Red yest, niacin, etc.

Thanks guys

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Superdrol is good, but it will effect your system just as much, if not more than tbol or var would.

Personally if money was no object, I'd go with var. Just a personal preferance.

Well i've gone with var before and really liked it gained roughly 10lb in 6 weeks. I want to try tbol just because I heard its a better bulker and pretty much the same on strenght. Maybe I should try the tbol by it self to see how I re-act, then do the stack later? and just forget about the superdrol for now?

hognose is offline New Member
    Personally Stang, I did 2 cycles with Superdrol in it a while back and have since tried TBol and Var (currently on Var). In my opinion, Superdrol was some amazing stuff, gave me good pumps, size, and stregth gains. I believe it is stronger than Var and right on par with the Tbol. I did Tbol from BD to start my Test E cycle and that stuff was great, at the same time, my buddy started the same cycle, but with Superdrol. I am more experienced, stronger, and more muscular, but he outgained me weeks 1-4!!!

You can form your own opinion, but like I said, for a "designer steroid " Sdrol seemed to work well for me.

Plus it is cheaper than Var and Tbol and MUCH easier to come by. I liked TBol ALOT, but it did bloat me more than the Sdrol.

Well I do already have two bottles of sdrol but if Tbol is easier on my system I dont mind spending the money.

What did you run with sdrol? such as milk thistle, niacin, etc??

Thanks

I really would not say Tbol is easier on the system than Sdrol. I believe I experienced more sides on Tbol, but again I included Tbol in my 500mg week of Test E cycle. BUT. on Sdrol, I personally experienced very little sides. Some lower back pain and some stiff joints, but no signes of serious shutdown.

On my last cycle of Sdrol and M4ohn, 16 months ago, I took:

Milk Thistle
    Vit B6 and B5
    Saw Palmeto
    flax seed oil
    Multi Vit

And for PCT, I took Nolvadex , ZMA, DHEA, and milk thistle. I believe that a strong compound like Nolva, IS needed for Superdrol.

What kind of gains did you experience? any sides? etc.

Thanks for all the help

Thread Information