Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BG

Thread: Finger tips tingle, go numb

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Finger tips tingle, go numb

Not sure if I hit a nerve while injecting delt . Mainly when arm hangs to my side I get a considerable amount of tingle/numbness. Has anyone else had this or heard anything about it, Ive had friends have happen with quad shots but never delts, Thanks.

ryan9101 is offline Associate Member
    Yea man I actually get it pretty often. At first I thought that it was due to higher BP when I was on cycle, but now that I have been off cycle since september I am thinking the same thing. Sorry I can't help, just wanted to let you know you weren't the only one.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan9101
    Yea man I actually get it pretty often. At first I thought that it was due to higher BP when I was on cycle, but now that I have been off cycle since september I am thinking the same thing. Sorry I can't help, just wanted to let you know you weren't the only one.
    Thanks pal

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I get it too. cant explain it though.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    I get it too. cant explain it though.
    Went riding on quads today, at one point couldnt feel my thumb, always would have to stop and shake my arm out, suc's, also on the way to work every morning, get to job , hands numb for 5 mins..

BG
    Ive been having some neck stiffness/pain, cant turn my head all the way to left without some pain in right shoulder, maybe pinched nerve in my neck, had pillow that was way to soft maybe had something to do with it.........wheres Doc Sust when you need him???

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Went riding on quads today, at one point couldnt feel my thumb, always would have to stop and shake my arm out, suc's, also on the way to work every morning, get to job , hands numb for 5 mins..
    Sounds like carpal tunnel to me. I have had it off and on for along time. Pretty common with weightlifting. If your thumb, index finger and the bird finger are going numb especially if you have your hand elevated like driving and also when you sleep probably carpal tunnel. A doc can easily diagnose it. The neck thing is probably not related to the hands but if you keep having problems you need to get to a doc.

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    my arms were falling asleep and i posted a thread about it a couple weeks ago. SOmeone said something about the water you are holding in your body. Don't really know though

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by wrestler152
    SOmeone said something about the water you are holding in your body.

Water retention is a main culprit with numbness. When you retain water there is pressure placed on nerves. The increased pressure can cause sides as numbness and tingling on the finger tips. Blood pumps in the heart then back out as we all know. The body parts that are further away will be effected more so, i.e. Finger tips and sometimes toes.

I for one dont retain much water but on cylces that I do I get a slight numbness in my fingers at times. If you notice once that water is dropped the numbness will go away. MOST OF THE TIME..............

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Water retention is a main culprit with numbness. When you retain water there is pressure placed on nerves. The increased pressure can cause sides as numbness and tingling on the finger tips. Blood pumps in the heart then back out as we all know. The body parts that are further away will be effected more so, i.e. Finger tips and sometimes toes.

I for one dont retain much water but on cylces that I do I get a slight numbness in my fingers at times. If you notice once that water is dropped the numbness will go away. MOST OF THE TIME..............
    the same thing happened to be when i cycled....my forearm got very swollen from water retention and it was pressing my funny bone nerve so i would lose all feeling in my hand and it would be the worst pain...i just iced it for a few weeks and it went away...best to see a doctor about it though

imagine having the feeling of hitting ur funny bone with a brick for an hour hahaha i drive standard too so i was shifting with left hand and steering with my knees at times

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    get this on and off with growth mate,are you runnin gh at all??

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I have been thinking about the same thing. I had some numbness in my fingers and the other day my toes when doing cardio. Maybe its the entire water retention. I am on test e 500mg and also creatine. I guess i will try and drink some more water.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i get this frequently when i retain water. suprisingly its only in the ring and pinky fingers.

ironmike250 is offline Associate Member
    I actually went to the doc for that. She said that the tingling in my fingers was from my tris growing and pinching a nerve located almost in the armpit. She had me hold my left arm out to the side and took her thumb and fvckin plucked that nerve like a guitar string. HOLY SHIT! My whole fvckin hand went numb. You might want to play around with that as a possabiility.

Blog Entries
    nice , now i am going to go around plucking peoples armpits.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    get this on and off with growth mate,are you runnin gh at all??
    Ya Booz, I was on 3iu's now I dropped to 4, might go back down to 3. Did it go away after a while or did you have to lower dose???

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    nice , now i am going to go around plucking peoples armpits.
    You guys are out of your plucking minds .....JK, thanks for all replys.

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I've had the numbness before, not sure what caused it. As one other posted said, I think that it may be the start of carpel tunnel. It lasted on me for about 4-5 months, and then went away. It did bother me quite a bit when I was trying to sleep.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    I've had the numbness before, not sure what caused it. As one other posted said, I think that it may be the start of carpel tunnel. It lasted on me for about 4-5 months, and then went away. It did bother me quite a bit when I was trying to sleep.
    Were you on GH??How about AS??

Blog Entries
    Just as long as my pee pee doesn't do numb Im cool

bazerk is offline Associate Member
    I had carpal tunnel surgeries in 2004, If it is your thumb, index and middle finger, I would suggest getting nerve testing done for carpal tunnel. If it is you pinky and ring finger that usually indicates a problem with your neck. Better be safe than sorry and get that shit checked out, catch it early.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by bazerk
    I had carpal tunnel surgeries in 2004, If it is your thumb, index and middle finger, I would suggest getting nerve testing done for carpal tunnel. If it is you pinky and ring finger that usually indicates a problem with your neck. Better be safe than sorry and get that shit checked out, catch it early.
    Its my thumb and pointer, damn, I gotta find a different Doc, my doctor is an asshole, would hate to hear what he would say when I told him I was on Test, Deca and GH, thanks for the reply.
    Drew_1 likes this.

Thread Information