MrMe is offline Member

Injection and guage

Just a few questions about injections.

First off, im using 23g 1" pins in my quads right now, i have no problem with the guage. Im using sust 250 karachi in amps, and i find that when i hit the bottom the needle dulls out a little and at times it feels like im trying to stick myself with a spoon So i was wanting to get a 18g or so to draw out of the amp then switch needles. Now my question, is this safe, as in clean, how can i make sure the 18g needle stays clean so i dont get infections? Do i clean the 18g with rubbing alc after each use then stick it in a ziplock? Maybe just let me know what you do...

Second question, im doing a 12 week cycle, using sustanon 250 twice a week, and im on week 11. Now I've been reading about scar tissue forming if you inject at the same area too much, so i wanted to start in my glutes and quads. I already have 1.5" 23g pins. I have looked at spot injection and can figure out somewhere where, but im not sure if i should angle, and in what area. Im far from scared of pins, i just dont want to waste the gear. I was told look in the mirror, split your cheek in 4 and use the upper outer slice. Is the range like 2"x2" area in the top outside? I was going to angle it towards like im aiming for my balls from the back, does this sound right

Unoid is offline Member
    First: Always use a fresh 18-22G to draw on a fresh syrenge. then place a fresh needle to inject with (I like 25Gx1" for quad) then dispose.
    always use fresh for everything. Pins and syrenges are so cheap its not worth reusing anything.

Second: you should invest in 25G for sure if you want to minimize scar tissue buildup. But you can hit your glute 1 cheek in two spots in the upper outer section, go top of it then 1.5" lower. I always do that when I go with winny.

then you can hit a good 3 spots in 1 legs quads. SO all you need really is your glutes if you cycle spots correctly.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoid
    First: Always use a fresh 18-22G to draw on a fresh syrenge. then place a fresh needle to inject with (I like 25Gx1" for quad) then dispose.
    always use fresh for everything. Pins and syrenges are so cheap its not worth reusing anything.

Second: you should invest in 25G for sure if you want to minimize scar tissue buildup. But you can hit your glute 1 cheek in two spots in the upper outer section, go top of it then 1.5" lower. I always do that when I go with winny.

then you can hit a good 3 spots in 1 legs quads. SO all you need really is your glutes if you cycle spots correctly.
    Agreed.

Get some 25G, there better for scar tissue buildup and painless. Fresh pins, syringes EVERYTIME.

MrMe is offline Member
    Ok, i never thought of just getting the pins without the syringe!

Unoid, im not sure what you are saying about the injection sites. I will look into 25g for sure, but as for the glutes, the outside top portion i can have 2 sites? One on the top and then another area about 1.5" lower. Is that correct? I am posting a picture that i got form a friend, just wanted to konw if its right.

Again im not scared of the pin, just dont want to waste the gear. Do you inject straight in or does it matter if there is a slight angle, since your injecting from the top, a little downwards and towards your other leg?
    Attached Images Attached Images

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    always use fresh pins.... never clean and re-use one...

MrMe is offline Member
    Thats what i was thinking, i just never seen anyone mention anything about it. Last thing i want to do is get infected and swell up like a blow fish.

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    always use fresh pins.... never clean and re-use one...

MrMe is offline Member
    bump

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Jesus man always use fresh pins and syringes, NEVER EVER reuse anything. That pic is pretty right, I would move to spots a bit further left and right but its OK there. And put the pin in straight, not an angle and always insert the full 1.5"

I always draw & inject with the same standard 21g 1.5" needle. You can't go wrong, and its the only one most pharmacies in my area stock. It must be popular for some reason.

jon jon is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Jesus man always use fresh pins and syringes, NEVER EVER reuse anything. That pic is pretty right, I would move to spots a bit further left and right but its OK there. And put the pin in straight, not an angle and always insert the full 1.5"
    been using 25 pins ed, it will really cost u only like $10 is it really worth it VS. an infection I dont think so!!!!

MrMe is offline Member
    sorry guys, i bumped for the injection sites, i just wanted to know if the picture i posted was correcxt for the site. Also in whta angle to go.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMe
    sorry guys, i bumped for the injection sites, i just wanted to know if the picture i posted was correcxt for the site. Also in whta angle to go.
    I thought I answered that question

MrMe is offline Member
    Im sorry, i didnt notice that part of your answer. When you say firther left or right, you mean more towards the outside right? So its prety much like your injecting on the curve, pointing towards your furthest hip?

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I thought I answered that question
    Last edited by MrMe; 01-20-2006 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMe
    Im sorry, i didnt notice that part of your answer. When you say firther left or right, you mean more towards the outside right? So its prety much like your injecting on the curve, pointing towards your furthest hip?
    Yes exactly. If your flex your arse, the muscle that stands up just below your hip is where you inject

Thread Information