basildog is offline New Member

Liquid D-Bol Questions bottle in spanish can't figure it out

I have 2 bottles of liquid D-bol DK Denkall it is a 10ml bottle and I am going to take it orally but not sure how much or how I should take it. I posted a thread before and someone mentioned that I should put it in capsules and take it that way and I did a search for other liquid d-bol threads and they said you can take it right in your mouth and wash it down with juice or something like that to kill the tast. What do you all think about that what is the best way to take liquid d-bol?

I am about 198 lbs and 9 to 10% bodyfat and want to gain some size. I am going to stack it with 1000mg of test per week. How much would be a good amount to take daily without seriouse side effects and how long is a safe time to take it, I was thinking 4 weeks is safe at 30mg per day. What do you guys think?

Also, the bottle is 10ML but I am not sure how many mg there are per ml I can not read the label it is in spanish. The label reads:

Formula:
    Cada ml contiene:
    Methandienona 25 mg
    Vehiculo cbp 1/ml

then it has the directions on how to take it in spanish and then says:

Equinos:
    500mcg/kg o 1ml/50 kg de peso vivo
    Canideos: 0.5 a 1.0 ml.

what the hell does this mean how many mg/ml does this stuff have?

Sorry so long, thanks for your help in advance!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by basildog
    I have 2 bottles of liquid D-bol DK Denkall it is a 10ml bottle and I am going to take it orally but not sure how much or how I should take it. I posted a thread before and someone mentioned that I should put it in capsules and take it that way and I did a search for other liquid d-bol threads and they said you can take it right in your mouth and wash it down with juice or something like that to kill the tast. What do you all think about that what is the best way to take liquid d-bol?

I am about 198 lbs and 9 to 10% bodyfat and want to gain some size. I am going to stack it with 1000mg of test per week. How much would be a good amount to take daily without seriouse side effects and how long is a safe time to take it, I was thinking 4 weeks is safe at 30mg per day. What do you guys think?

Also, the bottle is 10ML but I am not sure how many mg there are per ml I can not read the label it is in spanish. The label reads:

Formula:
    Cada ml contiene:
    Methandienona 25 mg
    Vehiculo cbp 1/ml

then it has the directions on how to take it in spanish and then says:

Equinos:
    500mcg/kg o 1ml/50 kg de peso vivo
    Canideos: 0.5 a 1.0 ml.

what the hell does this mean how many mg/ml does this stuff have?

Sorry so long, thanks for your help in advance!
    I know a little spanish and can make it out. Basically you have injectable dbol at 25mg/mL concentration. Then the directions on how to take are talking about fitting the dbol dose to a horse's or dog's bodyweight. hope that helps.

Zomboo is offline New Member
    I've never used liquid D-bol before... but it looks like the "formula" is saying that it is 25mg/ml

....so....

1cc (or) 1ml = 25mg

Your usual D-bol dose via Tablet is 15-40mg.

Zomboo is offline New Member
    LOL!!
    Mike beat me to it.

But at least you have the same answer twice now.

basildog is offline New Member
    Thanks guys but do you have to inject this or can you take it orally. Could I put it in a capsul and swallow it or do I have to inject it and would that
    mean injecting it every day. I did that with Fina and I was over it pretty fast, would rather take it orally and just inject the test once a week.

Is 4 weeks a good time to be on d-bol or could I go longer to get better results. I would not go more than 6 weeks. Is that safe to go 6 weeks.

Thanks again.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    you can take it for a max of 6weeks depending on your dosage. Also yes you can take it orally, I don't think you should inject it.

Thread Information