heavyhitter08 is offline Associate Member

First Cycle please critique

Alright bro's,

I'm newb to the forum and after much research i've compiled my first cycle. I 've been working out strictly for 2yrs and keep my diet in check. i'm 5'10 188lbs and my BF is in the high teens right now since i've been bulking for about 3 months. . I'm running Test c @ 400 mg weeks 1-10, shots on mon morning and thur night and then followed by PCT. should i run PCT for 3 or 4 weeks? and i also have 2 bottles of redkat, when should i start taking those? This website is great,thanks for all the help!
    i'm ready to join the dark side !!!!!!

Test weeks 1-10
    Nolva 10mg througout the whole cycle including PCT
    Clomid 11-13 300mg day 1, then 100mg rest of the week and then last two weeks @ 50mg or week 2 @100mg and week 3 @ 50?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    look's good mate but what's redkat ?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter08
    Test weeks 1-10
    Nolva 10mg througout the whole cycle including PCT
    Clomid 11-13 300mg day 1, then 100mg rest of the week and then last two weeks @ 50mg or week 2 @100mg and week 3 @ 50?
    Since you're running a long ester test dont start PCT at week 11. Start 14 days after your last test injection.

As far as your question I like to run clomid for 3 weeks and nolvadex and Trib until sex drive is back in full swing which is usually 1-2 weeks after I stop the clomid. In your case you're substituting the Trib for RedKat which is fine. I have never taken it so am looking forward to your feedback.

Weeks 1-10------------->Test C 400mgs
    Weeks 1-10------------->Nolvadex 10mgs
    Weeks 12-14------------>Clomid
    Weeks 10-needed-------->20mgs Nolvadex and Redkat

**I'd like to see you run the test for aonther 2 weeks and up the dose to 500mgs, but according to your cycle I"m assuming that you have 2 bottles of Test C dosed at 200mgs/mL correct? If so then just stay where you're at now and keep us updated........

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    look's good mate but what's redkat ?

Tongkat Ali

**I'd like to see you run the test for aonther 2 weeks and up the dose to 500mgs, but according to your cycle I"m assuming that you have 2 bottles of Test C dosed at 200mgs/mL correct? If so then just stay where you're at now and keep us updated........[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback! i originally wanted to run for 12wks and at 500mgs but the only gear i could find was dosed at 200mgs. don't fell like buying another bottle just for two weeks. once i know how my body reacts to it then i'll go longer!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    test c start time for pct should be 18 days after the last cyp injection,also up the nolva to 20mg ed the day after the last shot.when you get down to 50mg clomid i would run it till you feel, you are back to normal,jmo!

Quote Originally Posted by heavyhitter08
    i originally wanted to run for 12wks and at 500mgs but the only gear i could find was dosed at 200mgs.

Awesome then we both think alike. Stay where you're at now and PCT can be started at 18 after your last injection not 14 as Booz stated. It's a debatable topic but from what I've read 18 seems to be the most common with Cypionate abnd 14 for Enanthate .......

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Awesome then we both think alike. Stay where you're at now and PCT can be started at 18 after your last injection not 14 as Booz stated. It's a debatable topic but from what I've read 18 seems to be the most common with Cypionate abnd 14 for Enanthate.......
    He said 18 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    He said 18 days.

Whoops . The best part about this is Booz probably thinks I"m trying to ruin him on here . You're totally right, what I meant to say what 18 as Booz stated. Not 14. Sorry Booz

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Whoops . The best part about this is Booz probably thinks I"m trying to ruin him on here . You're totally right, what I meant to say what 18 as Booz stated. Not 14. Sorry Booz
    i knew wat you meant jay!!you are still my nukka!!!

Yeah...Booz usually gets things wrong like that anyway....Wouldnt worry about it....

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Yeah...Booz usually gets things wrong like that anyway....Wouldnt worry about it....

You know it was one of those things where I was flipping back and forth to a few things and trying to comment on all of them. I need pull over and get into the slow lane.

Quote Originally Posted by booz

Thread Information