LAGMuXle is offline Member

Anyone here run Fina for short periods of time....

Just a quick question; I was discussing this with a friend of mine who cannot seem to handle fina for more than 2 to 3 weeks at a time - he gets terribly sick any longer than that, and gets extreme hot flashes, etc etc. He said he has tried differentiating doseages (100mg ED for 2 weeks, 50mg ED for 2 weeks, etc.) but has had no luck - his solution is that he runs fina for 2 weeks on at 100mg, 2 weeks off, 2 weeks on again, and then does a short PCT. He has had some luck with it - wasn't sure if anyone else here has had similar experiences or situations...

Regards,

MuX

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    If it makes him "terribly sick" he shouldn't use it. And yes, other people have issues with tren : the tren flu as its called.

I know he shouldn't take it, he is very sensitive to it and I've reccommended he not take it, however, he is very stubborn. I've known the guy for a few years - but not well enough to continue to bug him about it so I just let him do as he pleases.

I was mainly curious as to whether or not it could be more harmful to do as he is doing... he will go 2, sometimes 3 weeks on, then the same amount of time off, and then repeat 2 times, 3 times, then do PCT.

I haven't heard of anyone doing this before - so I figured I would ask.

Any opinions on the cycling he is doing?

MuX

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    2 on 4 off, is a true and tried cycling program. Works good for many people!

2on 2off, would mean the HPTA wouldnt be able to recover IMO. (Not with tren .)

Interesting - thanks vitor.

It got me curious after talking with him. I am used to running tren for 10 weeks.

MuX

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    This tren flu, does it seem to go away once you are on for a bit? Do the sides get easier to deal with? I am ready to get off of 50mg ed tren a cause I feel like crap, but don't want to stop prematurely hoping that the sides will get easier to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    If it makes him "terribly sick" he shouldn't use it. And yes, other people have issues with tren: the tren flu as its called.

My personal experience with Fina/Tren is that if you keep a consistent dose (for me 100mg ED), your sides will be minimal. Everyone varies greatly as I'm sure you are aware - I wouldn't consider stopping it right away - I had the "test flu" for a short period of time (3 days) and one morning woke up and felt as though nothing had happened.

I believe Fina is similar - but I could be wrong. If you have been feeling sick for more than a few days I would see a doctor.

Regards,

MuX

Thread Information