Thread: uh ohhh help

briansauras is offline Senior Member

uh ohhh help

so basically i poked wed. 2cc in my quad. Now tonight all over the sudden this is cirlce like fant red spot on my red. Its not like circling the injection spot but more of like where its been sore for the past day. Im guessing its where the oil is. Anyways I was wonder if this is common or what? I dont see how it could be an infection i used plenty of alc wipes and this has never happend before so it cant be the oil....

Monsteronjuice is offline Associate Member
    yes jsut the oil, happens when you dont go deep enough and dont hit the muscle... My best advice to jsut rub it out and don't worry about it, it may hurt but dont worry

Quote Originally Posted by Monsteronjuice
    yes jsut the oil, happens when you dont go deep enough and dont hit the muscle... My best advice to jsut rub it out and don't worry about it, it may hurt but dont worry
    So its not injected into the muscle? I had my 1in pin all the way in

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by briansauras
    so basically i poked wed. 2cc in my quad. Now tonight all over the sudden this is cirlce like fant red spot on my red. Its not like circling the injection spot but more of like where its been sore for the past day. Im guessing its where the oil is. Anyways I was wonder if this is common or what? I dont see how it could be an infection i used plenty of alc wipes and this has never happend before so it cant be the oil....
    Just for your info, the alchohol wipes just clean away dirt, they do not kill bugs which are what can cause an infection. IMO they are pretty useless. If you want to totally safe, wipe the site down with Betadine or an equivalent

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    if you want to be totally sterile you could try wiping down with bleach then rub down VERY thoroughly with alcohol

ok well today there is no redness but there is still like a knot there....

BTW Monsteronjuice how could I have not hit the muscle i had a 1in all the way in and i got air bubbles when aspirating.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tren Bull
    if you want to be totally sterile you could try wiping down with bleach then rub down VERY thoroughly with alcohol
    Lol...what are you injecting, your toilet?!?

Betadine for absolute sterility but alchohal will suffice and has for over a century. Believe me as I am a nut about sterility.

Thread Information