heitlester is offline Junior Member

Is there a body weight/mg ratio recommended?

I'm going to start my first cycle in a few days or weeks and I wonder if there is a body weight/mg ratio recommended. For example, how much test enanth should a 180 lbs use compared to a 220 lbs?

I'll be doing the Novice Cycle #1-1.

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

Thanks.

slob is offline Member
    interesting question. i'd like to see some of the feedback .
    from what i've read, most people recommend the same dosage regardless of weight.
    please correct me if im wrong

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Well I am on my first cycle of 500mgs a week of test........its week 7 and I havent really seen much in weight gains. Strength is very good though. Im eating like crazy.........4200-4500 cals a day. I was around 205lbs at 5ft9 when i started but I have a very small bone structure. I am now wondering if 500mgs a week was enough for me. I will do 750mgs per week next time I bulk for sure.

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    So basically I think the more you weigh the more you need. You got guys who weigh 160lbs do 500mgs a week. Sure they gain 20lbs............but its a different story if your 210 or 220lbs for example. So yeah.........the more you weigh the more you need. There are guys in my gym doing 500mgs a week.....some 750 and im bigger than them.

Weegiebol is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    So basically I think the more you weigh the more you need. You got guys who weigh 160lbs do 500mgs a week. Sure they gain 20lbs............but its a different story if your 210 or 220lbs for example. So yeah.........the more you weigh the more you need. There are guys in my gym doing 500mgs a week.....some 750 and im bigger than them.

Not stictly true - they may be doing more than you because like you said, you're only on your 1st cycle, so you'll respond to that more than a guy who was doing the same amount as you but was on say, his 5th cycle, the more you juice, the more juice you need to produce the same effect - nothing to do with body weight. The only doseage to weight ratio I've heard of is for anadrol - 1mg per kg of bodyweight

ant_8u is offline Senior Member
    Nothing to do with weight at all

1) Some people respond better than others

2) The more cycles you've done the higher the dosages needed - after a while your body doesn't respond as well

karln is offline Associate Member
    i think thats bullshit i got better results on my second cycle even tough it was the same dosage as my first one all u have to do is to rest well betwen

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Different people respond differently to AAS. I don't think that weight is a big factor. I have seen guys that get a huge response out of just a small spike in there test levels, and others who need to use much higher doses. I also think that there are a lot of people who start at much too high of a dose, and once they start there, they are never going to want to come down off of that. I personally try to stay with the lowest dose that I can take possible to get the desired effect. It can be hard because you always think that more would be better. But once you go more, it would be hard to go back to a level that would probably still suffice.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally found about 500 mg a week too little for my first cycle... gained a lot better with 700 mg of test + 400 mg of deca a week for my second... And I was 265 lbs b4 I did those cycles.. That said I am not recommending that for all.. All Im saying is that I didnt grow as much as I expected when using the normal starting dose for my first cycle..

Thread Information