Grieko is offline New Member

Post Surgery Prescription

Have any of you ever had legally prescribed steroids post surgery? I am having a hernia operation in a few months and my surgeon said that he would be will to prescribe me what I wanted for post surgery recovery.

I want to hear your thoughts.

Is it legal? and what would you suggest? I have done various cycles off and on for the last 9 years.

Thanks

Theres No Recovery I Had A Hernia To About 3 Months Back You shouldnt Even Need Any . Didnt Stop Me From Lifting . I Had The Hernia Where Your Sack Was The Size Of A Football .

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RegNo_J54 CKED
    Theres No Recovery I Had A Hernia To About 3 Months Back You shouldnt Even Need Any . Didnt Stop Me From Lifting . I Had The Hernia Where Your Sack Was The Size Of A Football .
    IMO following this advice will only prolong your recovery.

powerbolicroid is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by velvetlion
    IMO following this advice will only prolong your recovery.
    hes not giving him advice or telling him to do anything hes telling him he doesnt need medication . are you reading something im not

Quote Originally Posted by powerbolicroid
    hes not giving him advice or telling him to do anything hes telling him he doesnt need medication . are you reading something im not
    He is stating that he didn't stop lifting and that there was no recovery from the hernia. I think that if you talk to most doctors, they would advise that you need to take time off after hernia surgery.

powerbolicroid is offline Junior Member
    yeh as he says 3 months back didnt stop me from lifting so my view take 12weeks off pop some pain killers if you really need some for the 1st week mabie i didnt when i had mine . start lfting 12 weeks later the feeling you get stays no matter what you do

Thers nothing really to this op. apart from it can come back in most cases it will . i took round about twelve weeks off that true with no med, I Was dying to get back lifting by the third week . thats just me

Quote Originally Posted by powerbolicroid
    yeh as he says 3 months back didnt stop me from lifting so my view take 12weeks off pop some pain killers if you really need some for the 1st week mabie i didnt when i had mine . start lfting 12 weeks later the feeling you get stays no matter what you do

I guess I am not sure what you are trying to say. Are you saying that you should take some time off or that you shouldn't?

Thread Information