Ajax is offline Senior Member

Winny (Stanozolol) Is More Effective Injected than Oral

OK, I saw this a while ago and I took the time to find it again 'cuz I thought the results were interesting enough to warrant sharing with you guys.

The bottom line is Injected Winny is 34% more effective than orally ingested winny. So 50mg injected is equivalent to 37mg orally; and 67mg orally is equal to 50mg intramuscularly.

At least in dogs. So for all you Big Dogs, out there, read up!

he effect of stanozolol on 15-nitrogen retention in the dog

Can J Vet Res 2000 Oct;64(4):246-8 (ISSN: 0830-9000)

Olson ME; Morck DW; Quinn KB [Find other articles with these Authors] Animal Health Unit and Gastrointestinal Sciences, University of Calgary, Alberta.

The objective of the study was to determine the influence of either oral or intramuscular administration of stanozolol on nitrogen retention in dogs by using a non-invasive 15N-amino acid tracer technique. Ten healthy, intact, adult male sled dogs received either stanozolol tablets, 2 mg/dog PO, q12h, for 25 days (Group 1, n = 5) or an intramuscular injection of 25 mg of stanozolol on Days 7, 14, 21, and 28 (Group 2, n = 5). A 15N amino acid (5.27 mmol) was infused intravenously into each dog on Day 0 (before stanozolol treatment) and on Day 31 (after stanozolol treatment). Urine was collected by catheterization from each animal 3 times daily for 3 consecutive days. The 15N-urea enrichment in urine was determined by high-resolution mass spectrometry and the total amount of urea in the urine was determined.

Both oral and injectable stanozolol resulted in significant (P < 0.05) increases in amino acid nitrogen retention compared to pretreatment values. Oral stanozolol increased nitrogen retention from 29.2 +/- 8.2% to 50.3 +/- 9.2%, while stanozolol injection increased nitrogen retention from 26.6 +/- 9.9% to 67.0 +/- 7.5%. The response to intramuscular administration was significantly greater than the response to the oral dosing regime. Stanozolol increases amino acid nitrogen retention in dogs, as has been previously observed in rats. This action of stanozolol may be beneficial in dogs under stress of surgical trauma and chronic disease.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    PROVE IT.....oh wait...you did.

Sorry Ajax...just had to do it. Bump this up top and rate it a 5. Good post man.

superbeast is offline Member
    Good info, Ajax!

I feel like saying that everytime I see somebody talking about winny. Don't be afraid of a needle. I'd rather have the better effect.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Well, tail between my legs I stand corrected:-). Oh well, I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken!:-).

DMX

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Great post Ajax,

I love information keep it coming.

JohnnyB

instynct999 is offline Junior Member
    NICE bro...

an interesting side question is whether or not there is a difference in liver toxicity through the two different forms of administration

anyone???

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    liver toxicity IMO would stay the same. either way I believe, since it must pass threw the liver.

nice ajax!! lol, I just made an idiot of myself this morning on another board I guess saying it was just as effective.

all the more fun now i guess

skiboy is offline Associate Member
    awesome post, good shiat to know

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by instynct999
    NICE bro...

an interesting side question is whether or not there is a difference in liver toxicity through the two different forms of administration

anyone???
    Some say there is less toxicity when injecting. Don't know of any studies that prove it though. I don't think the difference would be that great.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    SO...we have been tellin everyone to drink the winny for nothing

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    good work bro, it's nice top see someone finally add something useful to the drinking winny debate. I would love to see a study concerning spot injections now........

VitaminT2 is offline Associate Member
    thats what i needed to know

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by instynct999
    If somebody has some research--please post! My suspicion is that they are the same--it's only metabolized one time either way... But I would still like to see a study to give a definitive answer.

Originally posted by Diesel
    Injectable is cheaper than oral tabs as well. (at least for me)
    Either you are getting cheap injectables or expensive tabs! (I hope it's the former.) Tabs are almost always A LOT cheaper, the fact that they don't require a sterile manufacturing process should keep the cost of tabs a lot lower.

That's why it's usually a real waste to drink Zambons--the cost is high due to the manufacturing process (sterile, pure) and all that is wasted when it hits the tongue... It's no more effecctive than a cheap generic winny tab when it's taken orally.

Originally posted by D3m3nt3d
    SO...we have been tellin everyone to drink the winny for nothing
    A lot of guys just can't take the daily injections--so give them the facts & let them decide! Or tell them up-front: if you don't like needles, buy winny tabs; they're slightly less effective, but a hell of a lot cheaper!
    Last edited by Ajax; 05-23-2002 at 12:30 AM.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Does Winny hae the same toxicity as Dbol ?

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    or, buy a bunch of winny tabs and convert them to injectable. animal has kits that do it for ya, just like the good ole F kits

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by JP1570
    or, buy a bunch of winny tabs and convert them to injectable. animal has kits that do it for ya, just like the good ole F kits
    Yes...or if you can get powders...that is an even better deal. Very cheap.

bizznach is offline Associate Member
    bump

Grant is offline Member
    whew! i thought somebody was asking this question for the 100th time. Nice to see new information for once.

Dcamc is offline New Member
    for pills need to be breaken down and deliver to parts of body. For I.M is just direct shot.For some who don't like more Needles on them can also switch to Tablets form.Its true for tablets intake percentage are always lower den I.M. So for overall please take note on your diet and so on and it can helps more intake from PILLS form Stanozolol .

Unoid is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy
    Some say there is less toxicity when injecting. Don't know of any studies that prove it though. I don't think the difference would be that great.
    use your head, direct IM = gets into blood through the muscle, disperses and gets used up some before making a pass through your liver.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    so can i drink winny?

oceanrun is offline Junior Member
    Quote:The bottom line is Injected Winny is 34% more effective than orally ingested winny. So 50mg injected is equivalent to 37mg orally; and 67mg orally is equal to 50mg intramuscularly.

So is 67mg equivalent 50mg tabs ok to take a day? or just take the 50mg that is equivalent to 37mg? tabs

oceanrun is offline Junior Member
    Bump

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    ohh but it hurts soooo much
    pain is pleasure i guess..lol

europeman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanrun
    Quote:The bottom line is Injected Winny is 34% more effective than orally ingested winny. So 50mg injected is equivalent to 37mg orally.

WRONG you mean 50 mg orally is as effective as 37mg injected

and 67mg orally is equal to 50mg intramuscularly

RIGHT

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    My ??? Is did the dog on the oral take a split dose to keep the blood levels even. I have seen this posted before but never out much thought into it. Also when the study is done on to dos the test can vary. Just like people each dog will react diffract to the compound.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcamc
    for pills need to be breaken down and deliver to parts of body. For I.M is just direct shot.For some who don't like more Needles on them can also switch to Tablets form.Its true for tablets intake percentage are always lower den I.M. So for overall please take note on your diet and so on and it can helps more intake from PILLS form Stanozolol.
    WTF...

dv

Thread Information