indrid_cold17 is offline Banned

stacking sustanon and test e

a friend of mine is considering stacking sustanon with test e to get the benefits of both ,,,i dunno if its wise idea but isnt test is test ,,i just dunno and was curious wil it have any more benefits rather than running one type of test all the way..peace

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    there is no use to run them both at the same time. as you said your self,test is test only the ester(s) is different. some say its usefull to switch ester from cycle to cycle but even this is something i doubt.

-rodge

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    there is no use to run them both at the same time. as you said your self,test is test only the ester(s) is different. some say its usefull to switch ester from cycle to cycle but even this is something i doubt.

-rodge
    agree

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by indrid_cold17
    a friend of mine is considering stacking sustanon with test e to get the benefits of both ,,,i dunno if its wise idea but isnt test is test ,,i just dunno and was curious wil it have any more benefits rather than running one type of test all the way..peace
    complete waste of juice. Tell the knob end to get on here and do some research !!!!

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Yea definitly not a good idea to run both at the same time. He should switch from sust to test e every 5 or 6 wks

indrid_cold17 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by simster1
    Yea definitly not a good idea to run both at the same time. He should switch from sust to test e every 5 or 6 wks
    do u mean to run 6 weeks of test e then the other 6 weeks sustanon in the same cycle ??

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef

????

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Your friend is considering stacking Testosterone with Testosterone. Does not make sense to me.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    why would you bother even writing anything if you have nothing intelligent to say at all....do people switch from deca to eq every six weeks NO

run the full cycle with test e or sust whichever you prefer...dont switch every six weeks because the test e takes that long to see FULL FULL effects

there was just a post about bad advice and you are the poster child for that POST

tjt
    tjt is offline Junior Member
    sus and teste?!?WTF

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    I once stacked a top roman noodle with a top roman noodle. And you wouldnt belive it.. but it created ... a Lava Spitting caveman named reggie.
    He now lives in my garage. I feed him raw fish and he sweeps my walk way. So really the Roman noodle stack worked out well for me. A++!

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Guess noone wanted to try my roman noodle stacking theory? I got it from Ross.

Thread Information