Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member

Question about iranian test...

Hey! Im back, well my friend had another question i could not answer due to lack of research of AAS (im not interested in using so i dont really pay attention). Anyway he was going to order some Iranian Test batch Supposedly tested at 333mg/ml, Batch 007. Well, he was wondering if there is even any of that batch left, or if they keep making the same batch number over and over ect....just to keep his self from getting scammed. Any info will be appreciated.

Thanks
    AL

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    IMO its all marketing. This topic has been discussed many of times..........If I was selling something I'd want everyone to think that it was better then it really was. Not knocking the amps b/c I know they're good. Just dont believe everything you hear........
    Last edited by SPIKE; 01-21-2006 at 12:48 PM.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    IMO its all marketing. This topic has been discussed many of times..........If I was selling something I'd want everyone to think that it was better then it really was. Not knocking the amps b/c I know they're good. Just dont belevee everything you hear........

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i just picked up some iranian test e and looking forward to see wot its like

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    i just got some in today that was batch #7, but i dont think that they are the ones tested at 333 ?

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    all my amps had different batch numbers dont know why!

kingbrew is offline New Member
    I just used some iranian test e, hated it! I feel it was very inacurate dosing. Def the worst test I have used.

pioneer is offline Banned
    I would not use anything Iranian right now. Have you watched the news lately??

tjt
    tjt is offline Junior Member
    Is it glowing green.........lol.

toolman is offline Banned
    I also had the iranians tested and posted the report. Only came in at 200mg/ml.

hognose is offline New Member
    Just got done with a cycle of it and am having a hard time grading it. Was my first cycle wth Test e 500mg and don't have a way to compare it to anything else. But, my gut is telling me that it wasn't as good as everyone said it should be. Good gains, Great sex drive, but just not the overall mass I was expecting. I stacked it at the beginning with 50mg ed of BD Tbol. I am looking forward to my second cycle with a Test from a proven UG lab so I can compare.

Always Liftin' is offline Associate Member
    what about Norma and BD test? Are those proven UG labs?....

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer
    I would not use anything Iranian right now. Have you watched the news lately??
    lol why wouldnt you use anything iranian btw im iranian i know that wont help him with his question but im curious 2 know

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Im on iranian test at the mo..........first cycle. I havent got the gains i expected. Not to say the iran stuff is bad.........but 500mgs a week seems to be doing bugger all for me in terms of bodyweight gains. My diet is pretty damn good and strength is good. Next cycle is gonna be 750mgs of test for bulking. Anyways..........about the iranian test..........dunno if ill use it again........may go with sumthing different.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    There is alot of fake iranian enanthate about at the moment.

I recently ran 1g of it a week, I frontloaded with 4 weeks of UGL prop 100mg ed which was fantastic, I had the feel good horny test buzz like you wouldn't believe, once I stopped the prop my sex drive plummetted and I felt crappy like I was in PCT, I stuck it out for another 4 weeks (8 weeks enanthate in total) and things did not improve so I abandoned it. I won't be using it again, I appreciate the fact that the real stuff is good but I'm fed up with playing spot the real gear.

I am 99.9% sure my stuff was legit, but I'm really starting to think that it was very underdosed. I agree with Jnrmrplymouth, I did not get the weight gains that I figured I'd get. 8-9 pounds with a diet that was about 80% of what it should have been. I've used UG labs and had a even worse diet and gained 15 pounds EASY!!!

At first I was stoked because it was my 1st time with human grade test, but after the Cycle, I can say, I've had better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jnrmrplymouth
    Im on iranian test at the mo..........first cycle. I havent got the gains i expected. Not to say the iran stuff is bad.........but 500mgs a week seems to be doing bugger all for me in terms of bodyweight gains. My diet is pretty damn good and strength is good. Next cycle is gonna be 750mgs of test for bulking. Anyways..........about the iranian test..........dunno if ill use it again........may go with sumthing different.

kingbrew is offline New Member
    Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one that got horrible gains from this supposed 333mg/ml 007 batch iranian crap. So bottom line, I learned a lesson the hard way.

Iranian Test = DogSH!T

First off, mine was batch 54 and I know it was legit. There have been reports that this stuff can be the shit, but unfortunatly for me, it didn't seem to be.

Thread Information