Thread: Anavar bridge?

DieselLeo is offline Junior Member

Anavar bridge?

Sup fellas, currently on cycle, 500/week deca , 700 week Test prop and just started fina at 75/ed. I was wondering about bridging the gap between this cycle and my next which starts on memorial day with anavar at about 50 -60 mg / day? Will that help me hold my gains better or is it a big waste of money? Please help me out before I spend $$$$$$. Thanks

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Anavar is one of the less suppressive AS, so it could be used effectively to bridge onto another cycle. Try 45-50mg/ED. It will aid you attain any gains made whilst technically "on". Be sure to get some bloodwork done before commencing another full cycle.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    Anavar is one of the less suppressive AS, so it could be used effectively to bridge onto another cycle. Try 45-50mg/ED. It will aid you attain any gains made whilst technically "on". Be sure to get some bloodwork done before commencing another full cycle.
    Gotta disagree with you here bro. At that dosage, it will absolutely effect his HPTA. There is no such thing as a bridge....time off should be exactly that...time off. Let your body recover completely. If you run the Var, you will find you will not get your sex drive back if you are not adding test.

hognose is offline New Member
    I agree, I have tried this before and 4-5 weeks into my "bridge" I had no sex drive and my Test levels were still supressed. You need to do your PCT properly and let your natural hormones and your body get back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Gotta disagree with you here bro. At that dosage, it will absolutely effect his HPTA. There is no such thing as a bridge....time off should be exactly that...time off. Let your body recover completely. If you run the Var, you will find you will not get your sex drive back if you are not adding test.

goose is offline Banned

Cant agree more with this statment,use clen to bridge.

goose4..

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    For me the only effective way to bridge is HGH and / or IGF. Anything else is cruising and will not allow you to do effective PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    For me the only effective way to bridge is HGH and / or IGF. Anything else is cruising and will not allow you to do effective PCT.
    technically it is not bridging with HGH as it is not an AAS. That said, I do retain more gains post cycle since being on hgh the last year.

technically it is not bridging with HGH as it is not an AAS. That said, I do retain more gains post cycle since being on hgh the last year.
    That is exactly why it is bridging. Bridging is used so so can do PCT and still be in a catabolic state. If you use AAS then your natty system will never restart with PCT. If you use HGH and IGF which are not anabolic then PCT is allowed to work as it should.

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    I use 20mg anavar as bridge with pct and have fine sex drive and the boys still fill back up

That is exactly why it is bridging. Bridging is used so so can do PCT and still be in a catabolic state. If you use AAS then your natty system will never restart with PCT. If you use HGH and IGF which are not anabolic then PCT is allowed to work as it should.
    OK, see what you are saying but when people discuss bridging in here, it is always with another AAS, such as dbol , Var, primo or anything else in low dose. I associate "bridging" as a bad thing as use of any aas will effect your natural hormone production. As gh is not an aas, I never considered that "bridging" Guess I am getting too technical for my own good.

OK, see what you are saying but when people discuss bridging in here, it is always with another AAS, such as dbol, Var, primo or anything else in low dose. I associate "bridging" as a bad thing as use of any aas will effect your natural hormone production. As gh is not an aas, I never considered that "bridging" Guess I am getting too technical for my own good.
    We are all here to learn mate, I did a shit load of research on all of this a while ago and now I am bridging permenetly. When people refer to bridging here they really mean cruising, which is what I am doing with 100mg Test E per week then I cycle again when I feel like it. Actually I am still making small but progressive gains on just 100mg which is an interesting topic in itself.

Personally I think a decision to bridge at an age anything below 40 is a big mistake. You can shut your natural system down permanently with this approach, and I see guys on here who are in there 20's wanting to do this. I am actually almost 51 and I am on for life now. I look and feel like I am 35. it is a good way to go for me there is no doubt, but for young guys, forget it and do PCT !!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    IMO the only real "BRIDGE" is either IGF+Slin or GH

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    IMO the only real "BRIDGE" is either IGF+Slin or GH
    Exactly !!! Here is a great post in another thread by Pinnacle when asked about Bridging, and IMO this guy knows his shit

Why not run a 30 day LR3 IGF-1 cycle,followed by 4 weeks of clen ,then another 30 day IGF cycle?You'll actually PUT ON SIZE and you won't be shut down at all.Giving your receptors plenty of time to clear.I'd do that rather than just trying to maintain size using girlyman VAR...

~Pinnacle~

I just wish somebody would write a good Sticky on Bridging and Cruising, there are always lots of questions about it thats for sure
    Last edited by Kale; 01-21-2006 at 08:41 PM.

Exactly !!! Here is a great post in another thread by Pinnacle when asked about Bridging, and IMO this guy knows his shit

Why not run a 30 day LR3 IGF-1 cycle,followed by 4 weeks of clen ,then another 30 day IGF cycle?You'll actually PUT ON SIZE and you won't be shut down at all.Giving your receptors plenty of time to clear.I'd do that rather than just trying to maintain size using girlyman VAR...

~Pinnacle~

I just wish somebody would write a good Sticky on Bridging and Cruising, there are always lots of questions about it thats for sure
    i bridged for 60 days out of the year the other 10months i cycle/cruise
    is it cruising if ur running 1g a week?

[QUOTE=taiboxa]i bridged for 60 days out of the year the other 10months i cycle/cruise
    is it cruising if ur running 1g a week?[/QUOTE]
    Ummm, I think so

[QUOTE=Kale]
    i bridged for 60 days out of the year the other 10months i cycle/cruise
    is it cruising if ur running 1g a week?[/QUOTE]
    Ummm, I think so
    oh.. and for the record.. i hate var and EQ.. k done

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    proviron is greate for bridging!!

fred9 is offline Member
    slin is also great for pct/bridging

Cfh_Y_guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselLeo
    Sup fellas, currently on cycle, 500/week deca, 700 week Test prop and just started fina at 75/ed. I was wondering about bridging the gap between this cycle and my next which starts on memorial day with anavar at about 50 -60 mg / day? Will that help me hold my gains better or is it a big waste of money? Please help me out before I spend $$$$$$. Thanks
    Im a big fan of bridging and believe that even though you receptors are a little worn that staying on just as good as a pct, you feel better, you dont lose gains, and hey maybe try switching it for some primo or test, or hey all 3.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    I never said Var will not effect his HPTA. I said it was one of the less suppressive cmpounds.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i've tried Slin in PCT which i found helped a lot

i am possibly planning using Provirion to bridge in my next cycle next time - along with slin

i have never used IGF - how effective is it without AAS?

DecaDant is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    proviron is greate for bridging!!
    At what dosage?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Bump this thread for responses on proviron and personal experiences, dosages, duration run?
    -B D
    DO NOT ASK FOR A SOURCE, NONE SHALL BE GIVEN.
    -NO SOURCE CHECKS!-

[email protected]
    If asking cycle advice Post up Stats/previous cycle experience/goals!

If asking diet advice Post Stats/current diet/goals!

“Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same.”

I B D
    AR VET

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy

I meant to say Anti-Catabolic, well spotted Mr Small !!! Not sure why you highlighted the comment about HGH and IGF though.

I meant to say Anti-Catabolic, well spotted Mr Small !!! Not sure why you highlighted the comment about HGH and IGF though.
    i think u shoulda of said androgenic LOL which would = suppressive to your oh skrew it!

i think u shoulda of said androgenic LOL which would = suppressive to your oh skrew it!
    LOL Thanks for the help Tai

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Bingo!

Watch out Tai, you almost let your 'tard act slip for a second there!

Thread Information