heitlester is offline Junior Member

Lost about how to prepare test, inject, etc

I also apologize for this post but I have been searching and I'm still confused about the preparation because there is one piece of information here, and slightly different info there.

Ok, so I get a bottle of test enth and I'm ready for my first cycle. Is there a post about how do I prepare, how to mix it with oil, storage, etc? Do I premix everything or each injection individually? Could somebody help?

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member
    ok bro first and foremost one bottle isnt gona be enough. second.. last time i checked gear was already prepared...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heitlester
    I also apologize for this post but I have been searching and I'm still confused about the preparation because there is one piece of information here, and slightly different info there.

Ok, so I get a bottle of test enth and I'm ready for my first cycle. Is there a post about how do I prepare, how to mix it with oil, storage, etc? Do I premix everything or each injection individually? Could somebody help?
    your bottle of test enth is already prepared. draw each inj up as needed, don't preload unless you have to. you do know proper inj techniques right?

Ragingapplesauce is offline New Member
    Im pretty sure there is a post in the newbie section on injection techniques, I know some of the IPoils you have to Ez bake oven for about 5 minutes but most everythign else comes ready to rock

scotttiger54, how are you? The reason I ask is because I'm ready to get the gear sometime near future let's say..and my friend told me that it's one big bottle so I got a little confused. How big are the vials supposed to be? I thought that it came on small vials.

I know proper inj, my dad had diabetes and I was the one injc insulin on him since I was 8 year old.

Thanks, man.

scotttiger54, how are you? The reason I ask is because I'm ready to get the gear sometime near future let's say..and my friend told me that it's one big bottle so I got a little confused. How big are the vials supposed to be? I thought that it came on small vials.

I know proper inj, my dad had diabetes and I was the one injc insulin on him since I was 8 year old.

Thanks, man.
    ive seen test in 10cc,20cc,30cc,and 50cc bottles. how many cc's are you expecting? and by the way ive been doing great

I believe is 20cc. 20cc's is the same as 20 ml, right? his conversion is getting me confused. How much will I need for a 10 weeks cycle using 300mg weekly?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    1st off you do not sound that well educated with gear mate?
    wat are your stats?

I believe is 20cc. 20cc's is the same as 20 ml, right? his conversion is getting me confused. How much will I need for a 10 weeks cycle using 300mg weekly?
    yea 20cc is the same as 20ml. how many mg's is in 1 ml (or in 1cc)?

Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    yea 20cc is the same as 20ml. how many mg's is in 1 ml (or in 1cc)?
    Yes.

why are we all tellin him how to use gear when we do not know his age or stats????

Booz, I'm between 25 and 30 years old, 185 lbs, 5 6", getting my ass shipped overseas soon so I need to pack as much muscle as possible. I didn't refuse to give my stats, I just got busy with a few phone calls for a few minutes.

scotttiger54 has been giving me a bunch of info without asking for my stats, but it's not like I wouldn't give it out, I just wasn't asked..is that's relevant.

Booz, I'm between 25 and 30 years old, 185 lbs, 5 6", getting my ass shipped overseas soon so I need to pack as much muscle as possible. I didn't refuse to give my stats, I just got busy with a few phone calls for a few minutes.

scotttiger54 has been giving me a bunch of info without asking for my stats, but it's not like I wouldn't give it out, I just wasn't asked..is that's relevant.
    thats ok mate its just we get a lot of young guys and people either waaay over or underweight to be usin any gear, askin how to use gear and the such which imo should not be offered!i just like to know who we are helping out!

I'm sorry dude, I'm a little crazy now with all the crap going on in my life and I'm scared shitless. I'm not having a good month at all so I apologize if I sounded rude.

Hard Head is offline Member
    Booz, I'm between 25 and 30 years old, 185 lbs, 5 6", getting my ass shipped overseas soon so I need to pack as much muscle as possible.

If you are going overseas in less than 16 weeks, you are wasting your time, effort and money. I'd suggeat that you build up your cardiovascular endurance instead of building muscle bulk.

Thread Information