dirtyluke1 is offline Associate Member

Talking Tren Enanthate/Test Enanthate + Tbol??

The more i read about Tbol the more appe****g its getting i like the idea of lean quality hard muscle instead of water and puffy lookin muscles and i wont use winny ever again cause it makes me loose hair like mad and gives me dirty acne therefore i am considering to run Tbol instead in my upcoming spring/summer lean mass cycle would this be a good idea???
    Stats 5'9 195lb lookin gain some quality muscle this will be like 5th cycle
    here the cycle
    weeks1-10 Tren enanthate 300mg/week
    weeks 1-11 Test enanthate 500mg/week
    weeks 1-4 Tbol 40mg/day
    followed by regular pct of clomid/nolva
    what do you guys think??? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
    Thanks

goose is offline Banned
    Tbol is as mild as Var,Tbol needs time to see good gains,4 weeks is to short at that dose. It was given to roughly ten thousand athletes whose results were meticulously recorded by scientists, coaches, and doctors working for the East German Olympic program. As a result of this, it is one of the most extensively researched Anabolic /Androgenic Steroids ever produced, with regards to it's effects on strength, speed, and athletic training,the results were great,its more for athletes than BB.
    Oral Turinabol is one of the few steroids with very favorable anabolic rating, and not much of an androgenic rating. This means that it should produce very few side effects, and give a very nice anabolic (muscle-building) outcome for the hard training athlete,thats the key I find with this drug you must train hard to get results with Tbol,not like test.

goose4..

dirtyluke1 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks goose4

Thread Information