muscles03 is offline Associate Member

which is best supplement overall for PCT??

ok, i went to the PCT forum, but hardly anyone is signed in to there and hardly anyone is answering so im coming here hopefully you guys can give me some answers. what are the best supplements for a PCT?? also, i went to www.anabolicreview-research.com and i saw the PCT products they had on there. can you take those after a cycle, is it the right stuff and how much would you take??

brewerpi is offline Associate Member
    I'd advise you to utilize the search button and the stickies-and prepare to get flamed...

nolva vs clomid

Turd_Ferguson is offline Banned

y

i like hookers for pct..they get my test flowin....and their dead bodies fit neatly in my car

Unoid is offline Member
    I like to add in some Tongkat Ali extract, and tribulis

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerpi
    I'd advise you to utilize the search button and the stickies-and prepare to get flamed...
    why should he get flamed? he obviously knows the different compounds one can use, he was simply asking which one is more effective.

and to answer the question, i believe a mixture of comounds yield optimal results. for example im running the nolva only pct with hcg , or perhaps you'd rather pheedno's pct. in addition to the 2 i have listed, you can run trib @ 3-4g's during the nolva or clomid pct to get the hpta back going

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Wow it took 7 posts to finally get an answer huh?????

I too see no reason why he would get flamed, I dont see anything in his comments that would leave himself open for a beating.

To further assist in answering your question I'll add that we are all different and like different things. I for one would never run PCT without the aid of Clomid. I have always used it with great success. Look at Scotty, he isnt running Clomid but you cant flame him for not b/c thats his preference and seems to work for him.
    On paper we can debate the effectiveness of certain compounds but for me it has always been Clomid, Nolv, Clen , Trin and some HCG before all this. Doesnt look to be changing any time soon either..............I have an open mind though

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Wow it took 7 posts to finally get an answer huh?????

I too see no reason why he would get flamed, I dont see anything in his comments that would leave himself open for a beating.

To further assist in answering your question I'll add that we are all different and like different things. I for one would never run PCT without the aid of Clomid. I have always used it with great success. Look at Scotty, he isnt running Clomid but you cant flame him for not b/c thats his preference and seems to work for him.
    On paper we can debate the effectiveness of certain compounds but for me it has always been Clomid, Nolv, Clen, Trin and some HCG before all this. Doesnt look to be changing any time soon either..............I have an open mind though
    honestly, for this guy i would def suggest pheedno's protocol. have always used it with great success. clomid is a great thing (sometimes ), but i have been running a slightly less suppressive cycle so johnneyB opened my eyes to the 40mg/ed for 2wks, then 20mg/ed till sex drive is normal with the nolva only. he loves so i decided to give it a shot (especially bc its cheaper for me )

oh yea and not that it can't be used for harsher cycles, its just that i figured i would experience now with a less complex one before i used it in a real kicker

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    johnneyB opened my eyes to the 40mg/ed for 2wks, then 20mg/ed till sex drive is normal with the nolva only.
    I do have to say that he is one of the smartest MOD's on this board, if not the smartest. Wait did I just open myself up for some nasty PM's

I have read how people succeed with Nolv only PCT's along with HCG throughout their cycle. I've read a few of Johnny's posts on the issue of HCG throughout a cycle. Even seen him debating it with a very top notch Steroid book writer and what Johnny said made complete sense to me.

It's just that in my Case Scotty I'll never try to fix something that isnt broken. So if I try something new and my sex drive is broken, then I"m in trouble.................

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I'm with Scotty on this one. Both Nolva and Clom work best on their respective receptors of concentration. Hence, combining them or even adding an ancillary would be optimal. This covers all bases, whereas taking only one leaves certain receptors susceptible to estro binding.

M.

Thread Information