mvpveal is offline New Member

Dbol Progress Week 1

I have finished my first week of dbol . I have put on a pound maybe two tops, but I feel like I'm getting a better pump and slight increase in strength. Obviously since I am running prov and nolv, I don't expect the same increase in weight as I would w/o these compounds. JUst curious if my progress sounds normal. BTW, the dbol is BD 10mg and I am taking 30mg/ day.

thanks

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by mvpveal
    I have finished my first week of dbol . I have put on a pound maybe two tops, but I feel like I'm getting a better pump and slight increase in strength. Obviously since I am running prov and nolv, I don't expect the same increase in weight as I would w/o these compounds. JUst curious if my progress sounds normal. BTW, the dbol is BD 10mg and I am taking 30mg/ day.

thanks
    No test huh?

My question pertained primarily to the dbol but since you asked about cycle here is some more complete info:

First for some basic info:
    stats:
    25 yrs
    5'9"
    200lb
    @11% bodyfat
    Lifting @ 4 yrs serious, another 3 years novice
    cycle experience:
    first experimented with sustanon before I knew what I was doing. I have also run var twice by itself and actually got great results combined with diet and cardio. My only "real" cycle was last summer when I ran test/fina/var.

goal:
    I enjoy bodybuilding with a passion. This cycle is meant to increase overall muscle and strength. I love the feeling of being big and strong. I also want to be able to get rid of as much bloat and fat, that the cycle may cause, before I go away on vacation at the end of this May. I obviously want to be able to keep as much quality weight as possible.

cycle as it stands now:
    week 1-5 dbol 30mg/day
    week 1-12 test e 600mg/week- 2 shots/week
    week 1-12 deca 400mg/week- 2 shots/week
    week 10-15 winny 50mg/ed
    week 13-15 test p 150mg/eod
    week 1-15 nolva 20mg/day
    week 1-15 prov 25mg/day
    week 13-20 clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
    obviously I will add more nolva and prov if necessary
    pct:
    clomid: 300..100...50 method (3 weeks)
    nolva: 20 mg/day (4 weeks)

toolman is offline Banned
    "" I also want to be able to get rid of as much bloat and fat, that the cycle may cause, before I go away on vacation at the end of this May. I obviously want to be able to keep as much quality weight as possible. ""

Uh oh, forgot this is the season of the spring breaker gear users.

with all due respect TOOL, I have put alot of time and effort into the preparation of this cycle, and I do no more than 1 cycle per year. I am extremely dedicated to what I do, so if thats what you call a "spring breaker" than so be it. If anyone has any [U]useful[U]knowledge, I would appreciate it
    thanks

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    Since you are dedicated to the sport ill tell u..
    A moderate dose like 30mg/day in comb whit the use of nolv and prov will not cause any rapid gains. Altho if youve got a nice clean diet the gains would be tent to be clean to..further more you should see some strengt increases.
    Hope this helps

it does, and basically that is what I've experienced. The nolv/prov has really kept the water down to a minimum, but I was expecting a little more in the way of increased weight gains.

thanks, and what should I expect over the next four weeks as far as weight gain/ strength gain?

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    By using nolva etc ur going to gain less water. If you are expecting more then dont use anti-es. You have gained 1 or 2 pounds. Remember muscle mass gains are slow. We are talking PURE MUSCLE MASS so you say you expect more........but more WEIGHT would just be more water. You can do two things.......take gear with anti-es and gain 1 or 2 lbs a week or you can take gear with no anti-es and gain 5-7lbs a week (mostly water). Its one or the other. If your expecting to gain 2-3lbs of muscle a week then forget it.........aint gonna happen.

Thread Information