tjt
    tjt is offline Junior Member

Advice please!!!!

Hi guys i need a little advice ive started a cycle of 500mg p/w teste but have to take 13 days of in the middle of the cycle for a work trip(unaware),i dont want to stop the cycle 1 and a half weeks in.I know my levels will drop but how much will this effect my cycle?Should i maybe run 400p/w for 12 weeks to make up for the break?
    Thanks in advance tjt

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    why cant you juice and workout on your trip. I tarve internatinally for a living and I sure manage

tjt
    I would but not real keen to take it to the u.s.Their pretty anal with customs e.t.c

Quote Originally Posted by tjt
    I would but not real keen to take it to the u.s.Their pretty anal with customs e.t.c
    I go there five times a year and I have never had a problem. The juice goes in my pocket before I get off the plane. How many times have you been body searched by customes ? Answer ? Probably never

tjt
    mmmm i see your point but still not going to take it with me(yeah i know im a pussy). Do you guys think it will mess with the cycle much im still going to train while im there.

probably not, you might get some acne from the uneven blood levels, but Test E has a long half life so you will probably be OK. And yes you are a pussy ... j/k

tjt

Cool

Should i maybe inject 400-500 just before i leave so levels remain a little higher or just stick with the program?

stick with the program

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    cant the airport scan whats in your pocket when you walk through the detector? I wouldnt want to have a vial in my pocket when I went through, and get thrown in jail by some thugs thinkin its a bomb or something. I ask cuz I will be going out of town for a week within this cycle also...

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Leave your stuff at home.. dont risk it.. its not worth it.. its not going to kill you, test you will be fine.. just start back as soon as you get back, and make sure to shoot before you leave.. also honestly if its single amps i would just take a few amps with me.. stick them in with your shaver ect.. they wont bother with that. just get your darts when you get here at walgreens or rite aid or somthing.

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    cant the airport scan whats in your pocket when you walk through the detector? I wouldnt want to have a vial in my pocket when I went through, and get thrown in jail by some thugs thinkin its a bomb or something. I ask cuz I will be going out of town for a week within this cycle also...
    I have never been through a scanner comming off a plane, only going on, then you just put it in your carry on. A vial does not look like anything suspicious

jtccm1 is offline Associate Member
    I will run into a littl trouble with this also, but I plan on not missing a date. Can you get syringes at wallagreens? or other stores like that? If so that would be easy to just throw your gear in with your bag and off you go, with the exception that air lines loose you bags all the time, that would suck to loose your grear.

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    CVS has them and you can buy 1 at a tims so no need to worry bout Pins

velvetlion is offline Banned
    Depends where you are at, whether or not the store will sell you pins. I have had some people give them to me without a problem and been hassled other times and not sold to.

I wouldn't reccomend bringing anything on the flight. Test E is a relatively long ester. 13 days won't kill you. It will throw your levels off a bit, but like someone else said, just make sure you get a shot in right before you leave.

tjt
    Thanks for the info!

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Leave your stuff at home.. dont risk it.. its not worth it.. its not going to kill you, test you will be fine.. just start back as soon as you get back, and make sure to shoot before you leave.. .
    ya your right Tranzit.... I would probably jab just as Im leaving for the airport, then just continue as soon as I walked back into the house. Better that way than to risk the headaches, and losing the gear......

tjt

Cool

Would it be a better idea to extend my cycle from 10 to 12 weeks with the gap and run with 400 p/w

Thread Information