Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Reasons i stop 1st cycle, proposed next cycle

As some of you may know i'm currently on my first cycle (8 1/2 weeks in) i've went from 222lbs to 255lbs ..strenght went through the roof and i feel great...this was supposed to be a 12 week cycle but i'm starting to experience more sides now (acne, testicular atrophy, and my right nipple is a bit sore) with less gains in strength and lean mass this past week and a half therefore i am ending my cycle now and starting PCT next week.

I am already planning my next cycle, 2 months from now i plan on running test prop and Tran-acetate at no longer than 8 weeks...what do you guys think? I have no problem w/ ED injections and i want to run tren regardless that this will be only my second cycle...How would you recommend running this

prop 1-8- 100mgs ed

tren A 1-8- 75mgs ed

does this look ok? thanks guys

tjt
    tjt is offline Junior Member
    33lb in 8 1/2 weeks man what was your cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by tjt
    33lb in 8 1/2 weeks man what was your cycle?

500mgs of test E and i was 2 weeks into VAR but thats a waste now, might use it in future cycle

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    is that you in your avator?

tjt
    tjt is offline Junior Member

Talking

I start that very cycle next week(500 teste p/w) hope i get similar results.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    You will probably crash hard from the next proposed cycle but it's one you could completely make yourself from cattle implants. you could put both in 1cc at 175mg/cc and it would be a peacefull shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    is that you in your avator?
    yea

You will probably crash hard from the next proposed cycle but it's one you could completely make yourself from cattle implants. you could put both in 1cc at 175mg/cc and it would be a peacefull shot.?

why is that? even with proper PCT and HCG ?

madflabby is offline Associate Member
    Dude u look ripped already, are you going for the WWF look? or what?

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigpup101
    yea

why is that? even with proper PCT and HCG?
    Just cause they are both short ester. at least that's the way short ester cycles effect me but then again I can't do pct so maybe you'll have better results. good luck and check out the lab forum.

i hope i see results like BIGPUP ....222 to 255lbs with just test e at 500mgs per week.

i am 230lbs right now....
    18inch arms...
    benching 350lbs

i will start this puppy in two weeks or so...
    week 1-5 30mgs dbol
    week 1-12 500mgs deca
    week 1-14 750mgs test e

pct two weeks after the last test shot

n4529359 is offline Associate Member
    big pup ,

judging by your avatar why even take steroids at all ? u look pretty sick
    and if u can do that naturally save yourself the trouble.

u should post some pics up

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    got any after pics bro? your avatar looks amazing already, and another 30lbs of mass on top of that? you gotta be a beast!

Quote Originally Posted by loki_is_a_god
    i hope i see results like BIGPUP ....222 to 255lbs with just test e at 500mgs per week.

i am 230lbs right now....
    18inch arms...
    benching 350lbs

i will start this puppy in two weeks or so...
    week 1-5 30mgs dbol
    week 1-12 500mgs deca
    week 1-14 750mgs test e

pct two weeks after the last test shot

very similiar stats, i could do 405 before this cycle but my arms were just barely over 17 1/2" my arms are now 18 3/4" and i maxed out my bench at 455 for a few reps...good luck with your cycle

big pup ,

judging by your avatar why even take steroids at all ? u look pretty sick
    and if u can do that naturally save yourself the trouble.

u should post some pics up
    B/c if you are anything like me, i am NEVER happy with what i have i felt that for 6'1 220 lbs 17 1/2" arms were really small, i hated wearing cut offs, and i felt my back wasnt nearly wide/thick enough

[QUOTE]got any after pics bro? your avatar looks amazing already, and another 30lbs of mass on top of that? you gotta be a beast![QUOTE]

i have some pics that my girl took of me in florida last week but she has to send them to me i dont have a scanner, here's the only one i have b/c she sent it to me and said it was here favorite my arms are 18 1/2 here

This was at the airport in FL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Reasons i stop 1st cycle, proposed next cycle-newpic2.jpg  

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    looking good brother if you dont mind me asking how old are you and how long did you train naturally before you cycled?

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAndre
    looking good brother if you dont mind me asking how old are you and how long did you train naturally before you cycled?
    i'm 23 and about 3 years of hard training 5 years total though (the first 2 i was kinda just goin through the motions)

I'm a fan of short cycles and fast acting compounds.....Add winny and hcg and igf and it is the sickest cycle you can put together. The best cutter or bulker.....

If your planning to go back on in 10 weeks make sure you hit the HCG before you start your clomid and Nolva.

Your timed just right for cutting season. You can still bulk with tren prop and winny while cutting. It's all about diet.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    i'm 23 and about 3 years of hard training 5 years total though (the first 2 i was kinda just goin through the motions)
    I hate you !!!! You must have been at the front of the line when the big guy was handing out genetics. All he gave me was a big dick !!! Well done bro you look awsome.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    I'm a fan of short cycles and fast acting compounds.....Add winny and hcg and igf and it is the sickest cycle you can put together. The best cutter or bulker.....

If your planning to go back on in 10 weeks make sure you hit the HCG before you start your clomid and Nolva.

Your timed just right for cutting season. You can still bulk with tren prop and winny while cutting. It's all about diet.

HCG is on the way! lol i was thinking of winny but i thought that the tren and winny together might cause some hairloss problems (it runs in my family) how many mgs would you say run the winny?

Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I hate you !!!! You must have been at the front of the line when the big guy was handing out genetics. All he gave me was a big dick !!! Well done bro you look awsome.

its def. in my genes, i have NOTHING on my younger brother he's 18 or he's just about to turn 18 and he's light years further ahead of where i was at his age, he actually was just awarder with a weightlifting trophy in highschool, he put up the most weight combined in the deadlift/squat/bench press in the section for football, he was also all section, all county, and all state honorable mention..He's going to be a threat later on

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    ok heres what i want to add so badly
    TREN IS A BIOTCH! in the fact it SHUTS U DOWN has some evil little metabolites that hang around for an extended duration after using it... this can make recovery VERY VERY COMPLICATED thus i reccommend running prop 2 weeks past the final administration of Tren to make recovery much more expediant and i would also suggest HCG for those 2 weeks to ramp up ur lil gonads, just stop it 3-4days before starting pct. and shootit like ED at 500iu's SubQ

By the way I think you look great! ( in a herto way ) keep up the good work.

Post a current pic. I think it would be smart for you to tweek your diet now to minumize your losses. Add some protein before bed. Switch your workouts to slow twitch high rep. This will help you harded up to keep your gains.
    Refining and polishing will go a long way.

I can't comment on dosing ....but you won't need much winny. Tren is the necter of the gods. Dutasturide does wonders to safeguard the hairline.

Focus on trimmning down your waist. It will make your size seem even bigger.

running HCG through the cycle will keep the gonads from shrinking. Taiboxa is right tren shuts you down. I ran it for 1 year.
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 01-21-2006 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    ok heres what i want to add so badly
    TREN IS A BIOTCH! in the fact it SHUTS U DOWN has some evil little metabolites that hang around for an extended duration after using it... this can make recovery VERY VERY COMPLICATED thus i reccommend running prop 2 weeks past the final administration of Tren to make recovery much more expediant and i would also suggest HCG for those 2 weeks to ramp up ur lil gonads, just stop it 3-4days before starting pct. and shootit like ED at 500iu's SubQ

Thanks tai that was the kinda info i was looking for with this post! I will use your suggestions so does this look better?

prop 1-9: 100mgs ED

Tren A 1-7: 75mgs ED

HCG 8-9: 500iu's ED

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    . All he gave me was a big dick .
    ya, me too bro...I know what you mean.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    By the way I think you look great! ( in a herto way ) keep up the good work.

Post a current pic. I think it would be smart for you to tweek your diet now to minumize your losses. Add some protein before bed. Switch your workouts to slow twitch high rep. This will help you harded up to keep your gains.
    Refining and polishing will go a long way.

I can't comment on dosing ....but you won't need much winny. Tren is the necter of the gods. Dutasturide does wonders to safeguard the hairline.

Focus on trimmning down your waist. It will make your size seem even bigger.

running HCG through the cycle will keep the gonads from shrinking. Taiboxa is right tren shuts you down. I ran it for 1 year.

Thanks again lion, that pic above is from last week, when my g/f sends me the rest i will post some more, but there are mostly with my shirt on i think, i have 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter and 15 0z of muscle milk before bed everynight, i am also going to start running CLEN with PCT to also help with catabolism and retaining gains...and did you run HCG for a year or tren?!? either way thats crazzy, i'm trying to take all precautions

Quote Originally Posted by loki_is_a_god
    i hope i see results like BIGPUP

week 1-5 30mgs dbol
    week 1-12 500mgs deca
    week 1-14 750mgs test e
    I hope I do too..... I just started

week 1-5 100ed drol
    week 1-14 750mgs deca
    week 1-15 1000mgs cyp

Thanks again lion, that pic above is from last week, when my g/f sends me the rest i will post some more, but there are mostly with my shirt on i think, i have 2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter and 15 0z of muscle milk before bed everynight, i am also going to start running CLEN with PCT to also help with catabolism and retaining gains...and did you run HCG for a year or tren?!? either way thats crazzy, i'm trying to take all precautions
    yeah man tren for a year is wicked evil.. i did 100+mg ED for 17 weeks and i was getting all sorts of injuries and thats when i originally tore my pec.. someone told me the extreme androgenic properties of it induces and brings about old injury pains and wat not.. i dunno if that has any substance but i know the longer i ran it the worse i felt all over and HURT EVERY WHERE.. so this time im only going to run it 15 weeks at 200mgED.. hopefully that much shorter duration will do wounders!

yeah man tren for a year is wicked evil.. i did 100+mg ED for 17 weeks and i was getting all sorts of injuries and thats when i originally tore my pec.. someone told me the extreme androgenic properties of it induces and brings about old injury pains and wat not.. i dunno if that has any substance but i know the longer i ran it the worse i felt all over and HURT EVERY WHERE.. so this time im only going to run it 15 weeks at 200mgED.. hopefully that much shorter duration will do wounders!

WOW, i didnt think anyone ran it that long..i've already had surgery on my shoulder and i hope to go injury free for the remainder of my days, i dont think i'll be running any long cycles in the future..i do see some GH in the future..maybe next year

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    I hope I do too..... I just started

week 1-5 100ed drol
    week 1-14 750mgs deca
    week 1-15 1000mgs cyp
    heh i hate to hijack but once again i would approach deca much like tren .. especially when runnin deca 600mg+/wk i would run test longer than deca atleast a few weeks and finish w/prop
    i.e. run prop 100mg ED for 4 weeks starting 3days after last cyp injection and some hcg since it only takes 200mg of Deca to shut u down hard in 1 week so u might want to oh forget it im ****d up right now and typin is hard ><

oh forget it im ****d up right now and typin is hard ><
    You dont think a week, or two, longer of test is enough?
    what do you think, bigpup?....
    sorry, not trying to highjack....seems to be relevant....

Thread Information