indrid_cold17 is offline Banned

finasteride question

when do u guys notice shedding when u first use finasteride and when do u notice regrowth ??

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    regrowth isnt usually the goal with finasteride. it is to keep what you have

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    regrowth isnt usually the goal with finasteride. it is to keep what you have
    when do u notice initial shedding

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by indrid_cold17
    when do u notice initial shedding
    sorry, ive taken finasteride for over 5 years now. i forget

sorry, ive taken finasteride for over 5 years now. i forget

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ...I've never really noticed any shedding, just an increase in the thickness of my hair...
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone
    ...I've never really noticed any shedding, just an increase in the thickness of my hair...
    what about your hairline?

...I'm over 40 now and my hairline is pretty much the same as it was when I was 16...I've always had a semi-high hairline/caveman forehead...
    ..I started taking Finasteride the first time I ran tren and I've pretty much kept using it since I'm getting older and the cost is pretty reasonable...
    ...The girl that been cutting my hair for the last 15 years or so can tell the difference when I'm using finasteride and when I'm off of it...my hair grows thicker and for some reason slightly faster on Finasteride...

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

...I'm over 40 now and my hairline is pretty much the same as it was when I was 16...I've always had a semi-high hairline/caveman forehead...
    ..I started taking Finasteride the first time I ran tren and I've pretty much kept using it since I'm getting older and the cost is pretty reasonable...
    ...The girl that been cutting my hair for the last 15 years or so can tell the difference when I'm using finasteride and when I'm off of it...my hair grows thicker and for some reason slightly faster on Finasteride...

AG
    do u loose hair when u get off finasteride ..

..Not that I notice, but like I said my hairline is pretty much intact...My hair just doesn't grow as fast and as thick off Finasteride....

Blog Entries
    ..Not that I notice, but like I said my hairline is pretty much intact...My hair just doesn't grow as fast and as thick off Finasteride....
    I think if youve kept your hair by age 40-45 you pretty much have the battle won, lucky bastard

I think if youve kept your hair by age 40-45 you pretty much have the battle won, lucky bastard
    ..Thanks, Vette....I'll take luck every time...

Thread Information