THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member

British Dragon Test

I Want to use British Dragon Test but the Prop I have is way too painful to justify using for my cycle ( I had to stop becuase of it). I wanted to know if anyone has used their Enenthate or Cypionate test and if they, too, were painful? thanks in advance.

Outlaw** is offline Associate Member
    yeah, i was thinkin about getting some brittish dragon enenthate and would like to know also.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I have used both and currently using there Test E. Neither of them hurt me at all, ever.

I know someone who used their deca and said that his bones were hurting from it.

THEMOSTHATED is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    I have used both and currently using there Test E. Neither of them hurt me at all, ever.
    Thanks..........Anyone eles and experiences?

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    why would his bones hurt from the deca ?

dont know, thats what he said. i think he was using decabol..

Quote Originally Posted by BooCooo
    why would his bones hurt from the deca ?
    Excellent question !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw**
    dont know, thats what he said. i think he was using decabol..
    It was probably the bone between his legs, was he using Test as well

lol....probably. I know he stopped taking it because of it. Then he got some stuff from global vet. I told him Ive never heard of global vet.

scottroxx is offline Associate Member
    I've used my fair share of enanthate at pretty high doses with little or no pain at all. Prop. always hurts ...lol you get used to it after awhile, the shit we do to ourselves ...lol

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale

Yes Kale but your super human. You feel no pain. Leep small customs stations in a single bound while never getting cought tansporting illegal drugs country to country! so this news does NOT suprise me!

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    Yes Kale but your super human. You feel no pain. Leep small customs stations in a single bound while never getting cought tansporting illegal drugs country to country! so this news does NOT suprise me!
    You flaming me for some particular reason. I have used both, and they didnt hurt me. And I take gear with me when I travel. Whats your fvcking problem. I have seen some of your other posts as well and you seem to be unusually aggressive mate !!!

LOL sounds like you are a little touchy, and i have seen your other posts too and the advice you give everyone to travel the world with illegal drugs. As far as me being agressive i am agressive to people who are full of shit. I'm sorry if you feel i am being "agressive" with you i just find it amusing you are like a super hero, you have no weakness.

I have plenty of weaknesses bro. I just state what the facts as they are for me. Your avatar is obviously a good indicator of your aggressive nature.

No my personality is a good indicator of my lack of patience with people who give shitty advice to other members and make rediculas coments. If you can find more then one post where i attacked somone "i do remeber one" without cause IE a stupid ass post or insulting me first i hope you can show it to me. Also, Anyone who knows me IRL knows as long as im not being ****ed with i am the coolist cat in the world. My post twords you was a joke but you got all pissed off about it and wanted to get to the bottom of why i was making a joke about you. So there it is. That is your answer. Seems to me you are the over sensative one that needs to get your test levels in check.
    Next time before you fly of the handle for no reason other then a small harmless joke read it a few times and see there was nothing there. If you are reading my posts you should know that i dont need to be asked if i have a problem with somone i wont beat around the bush i will tell you straight up you are full of shit. Now while i dont agree with your advice on traveling with illegal drugs in the US... i had no real problem with you.

The reason I reacted was because I have seen you do this before. If it was meant as a joke then I appologise !!! I just didnt read it that way given some of the things I have seen from you before. I understand how you feel about carrying AS across boarders. I do it and I know the risk. But I feel the risk is very low and I am porepared to take that risk. I am prepared to tell others the same thing. Its there call if they decide to do it or not. They are all big boys and can make there own decisions. So if it was meant as a joke then again , I appologise !!!

Hey no problem, i'm sorry if i came across bad.

Thread Information