scottroxx is offline Associate Member

Info on a serious cutting stack

hey guyz, sorry to post another one but didn't want to mix the two catagories up. It does make sense why I am asking now believe it or not !! Here is my stack : week 1-6...tren A. 75 mg/day
    week 1-12...prop...50 mg/day
    week 1-10...masteron 100 mg/day
    week 1-9...winstrol ...50 mg/day
    week 9-12...winny tabs....100 mg/day(2-50mg tabs)
    week 1-12...clen ...liquid
    week 9-12...halo...40mg/day

as for pct I dunno what to use with such a big stack, I assume nolv. and clomid??? I would really like to win my next show as I took third at my last one. maybe a bit much, but trying to get to the next level, if you know what I mean?? I dunno but would like to get some feedback from some very knowledgable fella's. Thanx for your patience guyzzzzz......

niXon)( is offline Member
    what's your goal and cycle experience? stats

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    keep the clen for PCT.. and, how much you looking to dump into that cycle damn?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Exclamation

im only going to say this once.. YOUR CYCLE IS DUMB! but atleast u get to see your liver when they are removing it
    first win is win 17aa.. inject or tab.. so byby liver there and i wouldnt run it more than 7 weeks but ur going for 12? and upping the dose later and running halo ROFL i dont even KNOW where to begin .. especially HALO at the end .. unless ur entering P'Liftin comp dont use halo and u shud run tren instead of win early on and close w/ win.. and up the test a tad bit

here i show u wat a proper cycle looks like

prop 100mg ED wks 1-12
    tren 50mg ED wks 1-9
    win 50mg ed wks 7-12
    mast. xxxmg wks 1-xx wat ever u want.. not a big fan

I LOWERD the dose and EXTENDED duration on tren for ya unless u have excess to run 75mg for 9 weeks or so.

WOULDNT USE CLEN .. tren = HIGH blood pressure/ win = shitty cholesterol .. mix clen in w/ that and ur looking at some serous health issues.

anyways its all diet not gear

FOR PCT if ur running tren its going to put u down hard and for awhile
    thus u run test well past it
    use hcg pre pct and run arim. clom. & nolva for pct and maybe even IGF for extra help to prevent catabolism from the suppression of the tren metabolites

niXon)( is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    im only going to say this once.. YOUR CYCLE IS DUMB! but atleast u get to see your liver when they are removing it
    first win is win 17aa.. inject or tab.. so byby liver there and i wouldnt run it more than 7 weeks but ur going for 12? and upping the dose later and running halo ROFL i dont even KNOW where to begin .. especially HALO at the end .. unless ur entering P'Liftin comp dont use halo and u shud run tren instead of win early on and close w/ win.. and up the test a tad bit

here i show u wat a proper cycle looks like

prop 100mg ED wks 1-12
    tren 50mg ED wks 1-9
    win 50mg ed wks 7-12
    mast. xxxmg wks 1-xx wat ever u want.. not a big fan

I LOWERD the dose and EXTENDED duration on tren for ya unless u have excess to run 75mg for 9 weeks or so.

WOULDNT USE CLEN .. tren = HIGH blood pressure/ win = shitty cholesterol .. mix clen in w/ that and ur looking at some serous health issues.

anyways its all diet not gear

FOR PCT if ur running tren its going to put u down hard and for awhile
    thus u run test well past it
    use hcg pre pct and run arim. clom. & nolva for pct and maybe even IGF for extra help to prevent catabolism from the suppression of the tren metabolites
    ADD, OCD whatever you have, there it is at it's best

good advise buddy

Thanx for the detailed and lengthy reply, appreciate your input, little rough but hey !!!. Have a mess of questions for ya, hope you don't mind ??? Just to clarify why my cycle is the way that it is...My last pre-contest cycle was the same as above, minus the masteron ,and halo with no probs. thought I would throw the halo in to get me extra hard and the masteron just because I heard it goes great with tren and/or winny and my buddy looked awesome on it. why not a fan of masteron ??? whats kind of health risks using clen along with the other goodies??? I got some info that the halo was good to use the last 3-4 weeks to keep you agressive and strong and at the same time tighten you up that little bit more. Don't shoot the messenger ...lol but does that sound right to you??i thank you again, I am going to rethink my pre contest cycle me thinks ...
    ooo, bye the way.. the tren is 75mg/ml and the masteron is 100mg/ml
    Last edited by scottroxx; 01-21-2006 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    ADD, OCD whatever you have, there it is at it's best

good advise buddy
    i took a xanax kuz my RETARDED and i mean RETARDED WITH ALL SINCERIty is PISSING ME OFFF and the xanax DID NOTHING ><

Quote Originally Posted by scottroxx
    Thanx for the detailed and lengthy reply, appreciate your input, little rough but hey !!!. Have a mess of questions for ya, hope you don't mind ??? Just to clarify why my cycle is the way that it is...My last pre-contest cycle was the same as above, minus the masteron ,and halo with no probs. thought I would throw the halo in to get me extra hard and the masteron just because I heard it goes great with tren and/or winny and my buddy looked awesome on it. why not a fan of masteron ??? whats kind of health risks using clen along with the other goodies??? I got some info that the halo was good to use the last 3-4 weeks to keep you agressive and strong and at the same time tighten you up that little bit more. Don't shoot the messenger ...lol but does that sound right to you??i thank you again, I am going to rethink my pre contest cycle me thinks ...
    ooo, bye the way.. the tren is 75mg/ml and the masteron is 100mg/ml
    bro if u wanna get extra hard .. all u need is tren/win precontest drop the test for a while (about 2 weeks out from show since u will be so f'n depleted and not feel like sex ayways.) after the contest pick up w/ test again and only test and go on it for a few weeks then start pct as scheduled

I gotcha bro...lol as I said, I am rethinking my cycle. Maybe a tad overkill?? I will take your advice on your recommended cycle but am still curious why you don't like masteron , i like to know these things as it could have some bearing on me when I take it or to totally change my mind about it !! but by the sounds of it you are done with me for tonight sooooo lets leave it for tomorrow....lol let those xannax's kick in

Thread Information