rford78 is offline Junior Member

sustanon killing my cardio endurance...help

On week 5 of my cycle, cardio has been near non existent for the last few weeks, simply can't gather the endurance for a 30-40 min session on rowing machine. I am worn out after 10 mins on the rowing machine!

Is this because of the water retention in my body because I read that it is one of the main reasons? Also on a-dex 0.25mg ed to help reduce water rentention..should I up the dosage? Do you guys reckon drinking more water will help? I am on approximately a gallon per day. I've tried popping some caffeine before cardio but it doesn't seem to help much.

Any other suggestions to alleviate this problem ? Thanks for feedbacks !

bump

BOBBY D is offline Member
    i dont think it has anything to do w/ sustaon being that:

1. sustanon is a testosterone mix known to cause minimal bloating or water retention.

2. keep the water to a gallon or more / day like u r doing.

im on sust right now wk 5 & i dont notice these symptoms of burn out, maybe cause im bulking & i only do cardio 3x/ week.

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rford78
    On week 5 of my cycle, cardio has been near non existent for the last few weeks, simply can't gather the endurance for a 30-40 min session on rowing machine. I am worn out after 10 mins on the rowing machine!

Is this because of the water retention in my body because I read that it is one of the main reasons? Also on a-dex 0.25mg ed to help reduce water rentention..should I up the dosage? Do you guys reckon drinking more water will help? I am on approximately a gallon per day. I've tried popping some caffeine before cardio but it doesn't seem to help much.

Any other suggestions to alleviate this problem ? Thanks for feedbacks !
    I would get some bloodwork done. It sounds like your red blood cell count could possibly be getting to high. Testosterone can definatley elevate RBC. When that happens your blood gets too thick, and can cause you to become sluggish. More dangerously it could cause clots. Doctors recommend donating blood when that happens to bring the count back down to normal levels.
    Last edited by Georgie; 01-20-2006 at 05:53 PM.

Georgie....interesting theory on the elevated RBC. Don't think they're gonna accept my blood if its tainted with AAS though Maybe I'll just draw some blood from one of my veins and stabilize my RBC myself lol ! j/k

BRUISER is offline Junior Member
    I don't know what causes it, but I have had the same problem before.

jkdpress10 is offline Junior Member
    Its Mental

Thread Information