Thread: mass gainer

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member

mass gainer

I know this should be in a different forum but you get more answers on this forum and since everyone that posts on this forum takes it, what is the best mass gainer on the market in your opinons, TAKE IN MIND LOW FAT AND CARBS SUCH AS MASS-TECH. And while your at it, does anyone have any opinons on MASS-TECH??

Quote Originally Posted by kdrkid81
    I know this should be in a different forum but you get more answers on this forum and since everyone that posts on this forum takes it, what is the best mass gainer on the market in your opinons, TAKE IN MIND LOW FAT AND CARBS SUCH AS MASS-TECH. And while your at it, does anyone have any opinons on MASS-TECH??

What makes you think evreyone takes gainers? I dont, a waste of money imo REAL FOOD is the answer. And Mass-tech in particular is grossly overpriced

kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member
    i found it for 36 dollars, well im a college student, living at college with a meal plan that i can only eat 2 times a day, there is only so much you can make in a dorm room so mass gainers and protein shakes are a must for me so somoene what is a good one that doesnt have to much fat or carbs in it

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    what kind of plan lets you eat only twice a day? Are they trying to starve the college kids?

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    oh yah, your quest. Imho, they're not really worth it. But if you're going to take it, try to find one that doesn't have too much sugar. Alot of them are loaded with sugar.

Thread Information