Surfstud18 is offline Member

am I missing anything?

I've been reading though this site almost all day.From what I read a first good cycle should be...........sus250 500mg for 10-12 weeks nolva 10-20mg each day. I'm I missing anything?

tjt
    tjt is offline Junior Member
    500 a week is good but you will have to inject eod to maintain even levels.Better of with teste 2x250 p/w.

What i'm totally lost brother

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    yeah your missing alot, ive been here a good stretch of time, and i still miss things,

one day isnt enough time to learn,

i wouldnt suggest sust, as a first, even though its test,

test-e is a better first,

and you didnt even mention post cycle

Dang I've been reading all day I know i didn't have everything just so hard to get it all in. I don't want to look like idiot either and get called a stupid noob but honestly that's what I am. I'm just happy there's guys who know about this stuff. Just go easy on me lol

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Yea stick with Test e or c around 500mg for a first cycle. Sust should be used further down the road when you have more experience. Everything else looks fine. Good luck!

What about the post cycle i didn't read any thread's that had that

robkesl is offline Senior Member
    you might be hearing it in the terms of pct (post cycle therapy )

its an after cycle that everyone should take, to not only keep your gains, but get your natural test. levels back up to normal.

it can consist of many different chem. I'd suggest that you go to the pct forum, and read the the threads at the very top of the page, i believe there are four of them, and they should explain in good detail what you need to know, then go to the profiles forum, and read up on the individual profiles of the chems.

thats the best way.

good luck!

SWOLLL is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle was sust @ 500mg wk for 12 wks and I kept 25lbs of muscle. It worked for me but it was also all I had available at the time. I haven't personally tried test e, yet but I have read plenty of good things about it and plan to try it very soon. If sust is all that you can get a hold of I think you will be pleased with the results. Good luck.

Sostenon 250 (Organon) testosterone blend, 1ml redijects

Dianabol 5mg (British Dispensary) 100 tabs or 1000 tabs

Primobolan depot (Schering) 100mg./ml

Equipoise (INPEL) boldenone undecylinate 50mg./ml 50ml vials

Winstrol (Planet Pharmacy) 25mg tabs 30 tabs

Deca -Durabolin (Organon) 50mg./ml, 1ml redijects

Norandren (Deca-Durabolin) 200mg 10ml (Brovel)

Testosterone Enan. 200mg 10ml (Brovel)

Testosterone Prop. 100mg 10ml (Brovel)

Testosterone Prop. 50mg 10ml (Brovel)

Nabolic Strong (Stanozolol ) 50mg 30ml (Chinfield)

Estanol (Stanozolol) 50mg 5ml (Calastreme)

Clomid Tabs (Planet Pharmacy) 30 tabs 50mg

Clenbuterol 20mcg.(Novegam) 20 tabs/box,

Primoteston depot (Schering) 250mg./ml

Testogan (LAQUINSA) Testosterone propionate 25mg./ml 50ml vials

Proviron 25mg. (Schering) 20 tabs/bottle

Nolvadex -d (Taxominifen) 20mg. 30 tabs/box,

Nolvadex (Taxominofen) 10mg. 30 tabs/box,

T-4 (Eutirox) 50 tabs per box

H.C.G. (Pregnyl) 5000 i.u.

That's the list of things I can get do you see something better then the sust? I'm kinda fat too so would you think it's better to lose fat before you build or build then get cut

What if I go with sus250 500mg for 10-12 weeks then Pct 18 days after last injection with nolva 10-20mg Proviron 25mg.

okay okay I've done some more reading it's hard to get off this damn site lol so much knowledge I love it!!! okay okay so I need to be on like nolva during my cycle and then pct after my cycle as well

chest6 is offline Banned
    There is actually a forum for PCT..a few below this one. This is a typical PCT one would run
    4 weeks nolva at 20mg/day
    4 weeks clomid at 100mg/day some like to run clomid like this: 300mg day1 100mg day2-14 50mg week 2-4

I checked out the pct I tell you brother I was sooo confused

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    1st cycle should be simple, don't mess it up with too many compounds.

Test @ 500mg per week
    1cc Mon, 1cc Thurs
    Nolva 10mg ED (i'm prone to water retention)

Start clomid for PCT, refer steroid half life for start time
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94822
    Day 1-3: 100mg
    Day 4-21: 50mg

23g, 1 1/4" pin in the glute. 23g 1" in the quads.

Nolva, Proviron can also be added to make PCT more effective.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    HOW TO INJECT YOURSELF AND NOT LOSE YOUR LUNCH
    By Dr. David T. Ryan
    for elitfts
    http://www.*************

We decided to print this article for the safety of all athletes that choose to use anabolics. We do not condone the use of AAS, especially with young athletes and teenagers. But we do realize that there are people that do use them and wish to give them some information on how to inject properly. If you have any moral or any other objections of the use of AAS, the please do not read the article. This is your choice as is the choice of those that use AAS. We have also decided to print this article as Dr. Ryan has had numerous obstacles in getting this published. We felt that this subject needed to be addressed.]

This whole article started with a shocking conversation I was having with a twenty year friend of mine and lifter. He was explaining about the procedure he would use to inject himself. The process of using an old/used needle to remove the solution from the bottle then applying a new ?fresh? needle to his syringe was rather shocking to me. He smiled and indicated that boastfully that he had done this for over twenty years. All I could think about were the large fibrotic lesions in his glutes that prevented him from further injection in those sites.

All too commonly the issues that are important are often never discussed by professionals until it is too late. This problem with that type of injection protocol is that you are taking a needle out of your dirty body (do you eat off of your ass?) and apply that needle, for the sake of keeping a sharp point, into a solution, just happy to grow the bacteria that is lodged in the needle and on it?s surface. Consider this, would you stick that needle into a bucket of paint then later shove that needle into your fresh bottle of EQ 200? Please consider that over the years of working medical research; I have seen bacteria grow in acid so strong you would have to open the chemical under a hood or burn your eyes and nose off ? it just takes time! NEVER STICK A NEEDLE FROM YOUR BODY BACK INTO ANYTHING THAT IS STERILE.

THESE ARE THE BASIC SAFE STEPS IN INJECTION:

1. Wash your hands and anyone else involved should wash their hands. 2. Use only clean needles to remove and inject any solution. 3. Prepare the area with a prep solution (i.e. rubbing alcohol or other sterilizer) 4. LEARN TO Z TRACK (listed below) 5. Never inject more than 5 cc?s / ml. into any one injection site. 6. Keep all items clean and dry after the injection. 7. Store all items properly.
    Washing your hands may seem simple, but it is a very effective way to prevent the spread of germs and viruses.

Using a contaminated needle to remove solution from a bottle is playing Russian roulette with your health. Only use clean needles to puncture your skin or that of bottle. A single injection doesn?t dull the needle tip to any degree worth complaining about. It only helps in your head, maybe! Various prep solutions are necessary to clean the injection site; this prevents the normal bacteria that are present on the surface of the skin from being pushed into the body.

Z Tracking

This is a simple process of pulling the skin to one side to allow for a hole to be made in the skin and then displacing that same hole after the injection has been made. This displacement stops the leakage of the injected solution to the skin surface.

Wash your hands and make sure that everyone else does too.
    Prepare the area with alcohol.
    Prepare the injection needle and solution
    Firmly displace the skin to one side.
    Inject the needle and aspirate to make sure you have no blood and then inject contents appropriately.
    Release the skin pressure.
    Remove the needle from the injection point.
    Clean and dispose of all materials appropriately.
    Taken from the nurses hand book (referenced below), notice how the displaced skin will stop the backflow of the injected solution.

For those of you who would like a diagram: Click Here

Follow these easy steps to providing a safer more effective injection. Common sense goes a long way in medicine and yes, this is still a form of medicine.

also check this out...
    http://www.breastcancerprofessional....nc/nursing.pdf

Thanks alot for your time to post all that for me I Love you guy's *Sniff,Sniff*

musselman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfstud18
    That's the list of things I can get do you see something better then the sust? I'm kinda fat too so would you think it's better to lose fat before you build or build then get cut
    IMO... I suggest you cut to about 10-15%bf before you even do your first cycle bro... if you are fat to begin with you will only get fatter when you bulk and if you hit >25% bf... you're going to take ages to come back down to shape...

Quote Originally Posted by musselman
    IMO... I suggest you cut to about 10-15%bf before you even do your first cycle bro... if you are fat to begin with you will only get fatter when you bulk and if you hit >25% bf... you're going to take ages to come back down to shape...
    Thanks for the advice somebody said something about clen to lose weight so I'm trying to find more post on it but I will do what you say and diet right and cardio. Plus give me more time to learn more. Have you heard about clen working good to lose body fat?

pelly789 is offline Member
    haha good info here nice post about injecting grimnlock

That link didn't work

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Blood levels are a huge deal when you are running multiple compounds with high side effect rates. Test on a first cycle will most likley give you few if any sides. My advice get yourself some Test e for 12 weeks @500 per week mon and thurs shots eat like a crazy man.. workout like a crazy man.. and you will put 15-35 lbs on depending on your body. If all you can get is sust thats fine too its just at 250 of sust you blow through 3 out of the four compounds very fast and have one really long acting one. with enth you have 250... and it tappers off throughout the few days. Still very effective.

Turd_Ferguson is offline Banned

sus

out of everything you have the sus is good **** brovel i did a redi on mon and thurs and blew up on my first cycle i even went up to 750 for 4 weeks but got sides so 500 is great. for pct click upper right link.

So your saying doing the Sut 250 for 10 weeks and Clomi. Or you saying Sust250 for 10 weeks then 18 day's after my last injection take the clomi. A couple guy's were saying for me to Get down to 10 to 15% body fat first. Which I don't know helps burn fat other then diet and cardio. I heard something about clen I'll try finding out more about it

I've done some looking on the site it seems like some T-3 and Clen will Cut me up but good. I think that's what I'm going to do

pelly789 is offline Member
    tranzit you say you reccommend running test e for 12 weeks alone at 500 per week taking the shots mon and thurs. is that good for a first cycle for someone like me or no?

If you are over 22 years old yes.. if younger i am going to suggest waiting till your 21 or older.. but i also realize that people are going to do what they want. So yes .

Quote Originally Posted by tranzit
    If you are over 22 years old yes.. if younger i am going to suggest waiting till your 21 or older.. but i also realize that people are going to do what they want. So yes .
    I read that alot on this site so I'm gonna wait till I'm 21 which is in May haha so not too much longer and get buff over the summer. I think i'm gonna listen to the pro's on this one. I did have a questions for the pro's I looked on stuff about clen right.

I have low blood pressure do you think Clen and the T3 will make me black out?? Cause I know I black out and get super light headed when I was on epherda(sp)

I read that alot on this site so I'm gonna wait till I'm 21 which is in May haha so not too much longer and get buff over the summer. I think i'm gonna listen to the pro's on this one. I did have a questions for the pro's I looked on stuff about clen right.

I have low blood pressure do you think Clen and the T3 will make me black out?? Cause I know I black out and get super light headed when I was on epherda(sp)
    Ephedra and clen are very similer so i belive you will have some issues. If you have blood issues i would stay away from things like that. Wait till you have a few bulkers under your belt then run a cycle involving tren and EQ or Winstrol that with cardio will shed quite a bit of fat.

POSH is offline Member

You are super smart man. Not trying to get gay on you, but you seem to have the right mentality for juicing. I would suggest waiting until May JUST to read and research more. Your attitude excludes you from the "stupid noob" classification. Just spend ALOT more time reading and researching on this board and I know you will make the right decisions. When it comes down to when you have your complete cycle lined up (before you order it), just post it and the vets will give you the proper advice. Good Luck!

POSH

Aww bless your heart I figure if i'm gonna do anything i'm gonna listen to guys who've been there and done this. I can wait a couple months. Like you said to research more. untill the time comes just gonna eat right do cardio twice a day try to loss some fat. Thanks for your post brah

Surf good idea waiting a little longer bro.

Thread Information