xxmustang11xx is offline New Member

1st Cycle Test Cyp and Test Prop

This is my first cycle Ive been doin all the research i can but just want some real information from the gurus.

I may go 2 diffeent ways on this first cycle So let me know which is better.

Week 1: 100mg Test Prop Everyother day, 250mg Test Cyp Once/week
    Week 2: 100mg Test Prop Everyother day, 250mg Test Cyp Once/week
    Week 3-10: 250mg Test Cyp twice a week

or

Week 1-10: 100mg Test Prop everyother day, and 250mg Test Cyp once a week

I know all about antiestrogens and Clomid....Also with this cycle how much should the dosages be and how fequently

Also little bit about me. I have been lifting for about 3-4 years. I have probably 12% Bf. I know that the Test Prop will add hardness and defintion and that it is short but fast acting steroid . I know that Test Cyp will ad musle mass. Is this too much Testosterone . Also i started 2 days ago and and my first workout after I took the Prop i beleive i felt an excellent pump. I did not lift more, but i did not fatigue...Any Input would be great

Thanks
    Justin

usamm is offline Banned
    For a first cycle, why not just go Test Cyp/Enanthate and DBOL ? Prop isnt a first cycle type of substance.

y not?

biggun24 is offline Associate Member
    just becuase of the everyday or at the least eod shots. if that doesnt bother you then go for it you will love the prop.

My only concern is that the Cyp will make me too big and not cut...IM thinking about gettin more prop...Less water retention...Also should i get something to stop the water retention? Should i be on something oral? Is it alright to be on 2 tests?

bump

Thread Information