Thread: Clen and ECA

K Dog is offline Associate Member

Clen and ECA

Im thinking of a Clen and ECa stack before I start a bulking cycle. How much Clen should be taken at a time.(like 1-2 pills per day etc.) And also what type of $$$ should I be looking for. Thanks in advance.

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    why don't you save the $$$ for the bulking cycle and do IT first? Then worry about cutting up. As for the clen ? depends on your tolerence some people get the shakes and then lower it by a pill or 1/2 and they stay on that for two weeks....(as far as i know that is). Wait for a mod or vet to give you some helpful hints on how to take'em!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Re: Clen and ECA

Originally posted by K Dog
    Im thinking of a Clen and ECa stack before I start a bulking cycle. How much Clen should be taken at a time.(like 1-2 pills per day etc.) And also what type of $$$ should I be looking for. Thanks in advance.
    What is your BF % at right now...(roughly)

Clen should be taken for 2 weeks and then the eca should be taken for the next 2 weeks then back to the clen..Most guys start with 3 tabs of clen per day and gradually build up to about 6-8 tabs a day...I go as high as 10 tabs a day sometimes...

Pwrlftr is offline Banned
    How to use Clenbuterol :

http://www.stacksandweights.com/page9.html

pwrlftr

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Im not sure what my BF% is because I have never had it measured. The thing is I am carring more around my gut then I want. The rest of me is pretty lean. Im 6'2" and weigh in at 215lbs. I thought about bulking first but I fill that I will only get fat because of the increase in appatite. Thanks for all your help. Also what does clen normally cost? Just curious to see if my source is over charging or not. Again thanks in advance. I have had people tell me that test will also metabolise some fat. Is this true?

Thread Information