ramma978 is offline New Member

My first cycle. Little help please

This is my first time in the gym in years and I have started my first cycle. I am running 300ml of Deca and 300ml of EQ per week. First question is: Has enyone ever stacked these two together and what was the outcome. The second question is I took my first two shots in my shoulders, Deca in one and EQ in the other. My shoulders felt like shit. They hurt so much I couldnt even lift my arms, can anyone fill me in on this?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    1st time in the gym for years and you are already on gear!!!no test??i can tell you did not do much homework when you were at school.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by ramma978
    This is my first time in the gym in years and I have started my first cycle. I am running 300ml of Deca and 300ml of EQ per week. First question is: Has enyone ever stacked these two together and what was the outcome. The second question is I took my first two shots in my shoulders, Deca in one and EQ in the other. My shoulders felt like shit. They hurt so much I couldnt even lift my arms, can anyone fill me in on this?
    Oh dear...

Firts you need a form of testosterone .

Second, you should be training hard again for 6 months to 1 year before using AS.

Finally, you need to do a lot more research. Deca /EQ is a horrible cycle. Using Deca (a progesterone) for a first time isnt wise. Its a very suppressive compound and will make PCT harder and gains harder to attain. Spend some time in the education and steroid profiles forum and you will learn the knowledge you require to do a decent first cycle.

So what do you think about junking the deca for now and replacing it with a form of test?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by ramma978
    So what do you think about junking the deca for now and replacing it with a form of test?
    Your like a bull crashing through a china shop but in your situation the best you could do is get some test. Next time do more research.

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    1st time in the gym for years and you are already on gear!!!no test??i can tell you did not do much homework when you were at school.
    Sounds like you know your stuff. What do you think of junking the deca and replacing it with a form of test?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    I would junk both the eq and deca , and try a single test only cycle first.

run the test alone mate but i would advise that you get some seriouse gym time back under your belt before gettin on the gear!so to speak.

BOSTONBEATDOWNS1 is offline New Member
    took the words right out of my mouth swifto,lol... good response.

Hey booz give me a liitle advise on this. I have been on the eq for 3 weeks and deca for one. I cant get my hands on any test for another two weeks of so. Would it be wise to stop the eq, continue on the deca and then add in the test when I get it. Whats your thoughts.

you know wat i am goin to say mate,you should not have started it till you had all your gear to begin with!!!
    if anything i would drop the deca ,throw in test as soon as you can get it,and run the test for 10 weeks stopping the eq 1 week beforehand!you really should plan your next cycle out better before you start anything mate!

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Your like a bull crashing through a china shop but in your situation the best you could do is get some test. Next time do more research.

Thread Information