go4gold is offline Member

Clen and Var question?

Just wondering if this is an ok cycle to cut up a bit without out losing weight. thinking of a 8 week cycle of clen and 60-80mg/ed var. been a while scince i used gear, just want to get back into it slow again.

juict is offline Associate Member
    i just got off a var only cycle........8 weeks......60-75 mgs/day, and i gained 10 lbs of muscle, but of course my diet, sleep, and routine was flawless. The only thing i noticed was a slight amount of lethargy towards the end probably due to low test levels. so with the clen in there you should be able to cut for sure

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by juict
    i just got off a var only cycle........8 weeks......60-75 mgs/day, and i gained 10 lbs of muscle, but of course my diet, sleep, and routine was flawless. The only thing i noticed was a slight amount of lethargy towards the end probably due to low test levels. so with the clen in there you should be able to cut for sure
    Var gives me a really lethargic feeling too. And I dont think it has anything to do with test levels, since ive run winstrol only cycles with no sleepy feeling at all. But who knows

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    i would save the clen for the end of your cycle or during pct. stick with an ECY stack during or 2 weeks ecy, 2 weeks clen stack during. good luck

I though clen could be taking straight through, just add benedryl every third week for a week to refresh receptors. Is this ok and what yields better results with the clen?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Its not a very good idea to combine clen with aas. I would run it PCT. Also, I wouldnt advise taking clen for 8 weeks.

liftin4life is offline Associate Member
    bump

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Its not a very good idea to combine clen with aas. I would run it PCT. Also, I wouldnt advise taking clen for 8 weeks.
    How long should I do clen then and useing the benedryl ok? Also and what would be a good combo with var, how about prop or deca , don't want any water retention, or how is var alone, not looking for huge gains except in cutting up a bit and gaing just a few lbs maybe and a crap load of strength?

Thread Information