SWOLLL is offline Associate Member

How do I check to make sure my gear is legit and quality?

I recently lost my source and was referred to another one (all locally). Anyways my old source always had gear from big well known labs that were easy to check out on the internet etc and my new sources gear is the total opposite I google the lab and get nothing. I also started a thread to ask if anyone had heard of ***** labs and the mod turned it into something about my small penis. I just want to make sure I am not getting burned here which I don't think I am.
    So what is the proper way to see whats up with my gear? I did read all the articles for newbies before posting and didn't see where I was not supposed to openly ask about a labs legitimacy and quality, I was not asking for a source and I do not think I need one mine was refered from someone I trust but who knows zilch about gear. I just want to double check, this stuff is not cheap and I am also curious about the quality assuming it is legit. Thanks.

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    send them to me ill tell you in 3 months if they are real or not )

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    hehe

Well I guess if thats the only way I will have to do it. But seriously.

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SWOLLL
    I recently lost my source and was referred to another one (all locally). Anyways my old source always had gear from big well known labs that were easy to check out on the internet etc and my new sources gear is the total opposite I google the lab and get nothing. I also started a thread to ask if anyone had heard of ***** labs and the mod turned it into something about my small penis. I just want to make sure I am not getting burned here which I don't think I am.
    So what is the proper way to see whats up with my gear? I did read all the articles for newbies before posting and didn't see where I was not supposed to openly ask about a labs legitimacy and quality, I was not asking for a source and I do not think I need one mine was refered from someone I trust but who knows zilch about gear. I just want to double check, this stuff is not cheap and I am also curious about the quality assuming it is legit. Thanks.
    LOL i saw that thread and i was like WTF.....LOL

sorry cant help ya bro

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    cant u send them to a lab to get tested

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Post a picture of them in the anabolic steroid picture forum and you will find answers there.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bex304
    LOL i saw that thread and i was like WTF.....LOL

sorry cant help ya bro
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=218402

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

I just read a thread asking if quality vet is legit so wtf, why cant I ask if the manufacturer of my gear is legit? I dont want to get banned so I am gonna waait before posting the name of the of the lab. I would put a link to the other thread about qv but I dont know how.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    The fact that it is an UGL is why people flame when asking about a product. People like you post them up and put them at risk and in the public eye. Try the gear or give it to a close friend and watch for results, otherwise get it tested. There are WAY too many UGL's for us to know them all, so don't post them.

IamUnwritten Guest

Talking small .....

hahah - that small penis comment made me laugh so hard!!!! ...sorry but i can just imagine the frustration!

Poor fellow.

musselman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SWOLLL
    Sorry about the small penis bro... but if the rules of the forum says no discussing UGLs then that is the way it stays...

My suggestion is to post a pic in the pictures forum... lotsa knowlegeable bros there and if the stuff you are using is well known enough... someone should pick it up...

and if you still don't get a response... you either ditch the source because you don't trust the shit... or you shoot yourself and see how it goes...

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    you can either post a picture and get some feedback, or you can browse the steroid picture forum etc, or the BESt way to make sure your guy didnt switch out the good oil for just oil etc is to have it lab tested, you will know exactly what your going to put into your body

Quote Originally Posted by musselman
    Sorry about the small penis bro... but if the rules of the forum says no discussing UGLs then that is the way it stays...

My suggestion is to post a pic in the pictures forum... lotsa knowlegeable bros there and if the stuff you are using is well known enough... someone should pick it up...

and if you still don't get a response... you either ditch the source because you don't trust the shit... or you shoot yourself and see how it goes...

I apologize I just read the mud mans post about keeping ugls names out of our post. I didnt realize at first what I had came from a ugl because the bottle and the label mostly look of a high quality than my qv, tornel,and others I have seen. My mistake I dont know how I missed mudmans article when I was specifically looking for article relating to it. Not to worried about the small penis crack maybe I can post a pic of it with the gear in the pic forum just kidding. Thanks.

Goodluck to you, If it's a bad UGL locally it won't last long anyhow, so you will know soon enough.

Thread Information