POSH is offline Member

Arimidex THEN Letro?

I was planning on running arimidex throughout my entire cycle, but I don't know if letro would be better for the last 6 weeks. My cycle looks like this....

Wk 1-12 prop. 500 mg. per week

Wk 1-6 dbol 30mg. per day

Wk 6-12 fina 100mg. eod
    Then pct.

I think the letro would be better while I am running the fina in the last half while i still think arimidex for the first 6 weeks is a good plan. As far as I know it is not good to take both arimidex and letro.

Question - Is it a good idea to transition from arimidex to letro mid-way through the cycle? Would this be better than running arimidex all the way through seeing how arimidex is not effective in blocking sides caused by fina (as far as I know)?

Thanks for your opinions guys.

POSH

POSH is offline Member
    bump

j martini is offline Member
    Not a good idea. Blood levels of letro can take 3 weeks to build up. Letro should actually be started before a cycle so adding in letro the last 6 weeks woul be a bad idea as estrogen levels will rise as you discontinue the arimidex and blood levels of letro wont get a chance to stabilise.

POSH is offline Member
    Should I start letro w/ the arimidex 3 weeks before I dicontinue the arimidex? I know you aren't supposed to run both at the same time, but would this be ok? Thanks

POSH is offline Member
    bump

j martini is offline Member
    I would just stick with arimidex now, it a little late to change IMO, get yourself some vitamin B6 and use 200mg a day to help with tren sides.

Thread Information